• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

You've GOT to get one of these!!

GotMetalBoy

Forum Addict
Some forum members had made some presets that could do something similar but I think they're from around 2012, so whatever firmware was out at that time, isn't compatible with the current firmware :(

rmp5s

Regular
Buying this now! I’ve been using an ebow to achieve this but not the same and very awkward.
Awesome! I think this thing is a MUST HAVE for anyone that uses modelers.

Some forum members had made some presets that could do something similar but I think they're from around 2012, so whatever firmware was out at that time, isn't compatible with the current firmware :(
It wouldn't surprise me if there's a way to do it with the current firmware...dig around a bit!

lqdsnddist

Axe-Master
Its a cool pedal for sure, I really liked running it in a loop, using an exp pedal to send signal to the pedal, and then I ran dedicated delay and reverb blocks in the chain with the fx loop. Also was really cool with the sub settings and some synth blocks.

I actually ended up selling mine a week or two ago though as I did get a little bored with it. Its a cool effect for maybe one song a night, but anymore than that and the effect gets a little tired.

yek

That is Simeon’s Feedback Simulator preset, and a current version of it is in my presets (see sig).

rmp5s

Regular
Its a cool pedal for sure, I really liked running it in a loop, using an exp pedal to send signal to the pedal, and then I ran dedicated delay and reverb blocks in the chain with the fx loop. Also was really cool with the sub settings and some synth blocks.

I actually ended up selling mine a week or two ago though as I did get a little bored with it. Its a cool effect for maybe one song a night, but anymore than that and the effect gets a little tired.
Yea, I don't really think of it as being all that useful for gigging. I just use it to get the natural feedback that's SO hard to get while recording direct. Works great for that and is kinda irreplaceable in a way. lol

That is Simeon’s Feedback Simulator preset, and a current version of it is in my presets (see sig).
There you go, GotMetalBoy!

Top Bottom