YouTube videoclip - Axe FX Standard ( SLO 100 )

Excellent! Beefy ;-) i have to admit: I never was able to tweak and getting out so well balanced, beefy high-gain sounds - just not my world .... but i really like it!

nice! big beefy tone, but still with a classic vibe. liked it a lot. :)

Excellent! Beefy ;-) i have to admit: I never was able to tweak and getting out so well balanced, beefy high-gain sounds - just not my world .... but i really like it!

Sounds great !

How much of your gain comes from the T808 and how much from the amp sim ?

Thanks to all !!!

T808 - Drive 0.00
SLO 100 - Drive 4.53

Thanks a lot for sharing the preset !
I find that bypassing the rev block gives a punchier and more dynamic in your head sound

Thanks a lot for sharing the preset !
I find that bypassing the rev block gives a punchier and more dynamic in your head sound

Yep, recording was made also without reverb.
Interesting - I thought reverb was already bypassed in that preset.....

This is really great man. I've been looking at the possibility of replacing my Mesa backline with the AxeFx to reduce stage noise. All the demos I've seen so far have been very low tuned metal jams. This is the first time I've heard a good recording of the Axe played with a more traditional hard rock sort of gain, which is what I would primarily be using it for. Do you have plans to make any more vids with this sort of sound going on? But yeah, sounds rad.

That's cool, dude! It's not too busy, and you let the tone breathe!

I have the axe 2, so the preset wont work, but I'm gonna pay more attention to this amp sim.

Back
Top Bottom