Youtube - Duplicating some famous drive pedals

Sounds great. Not much difference at all between the wah and the Axe-Fx's. The Axe-Fx's drive of the Guv'nor sounds better than the actual Guv'nor. The Saturator still sounds a bit better and more creamy to me than your Axe-Fx version but from what I hear I'd say it's due to the Saturator more low end. If the Axe-Fx drive model had a bass EQ function on it I'd say that it'd be pretty much dead on then.

BlueLotus said:
Sounds great. Not much difference at all between the wah and the Axe-Fx's. The Axe-Fx's drive of the Guv'nor sounds better than the actual Guv'nor. The Saturator still sounds a bit better and more creamy to me than your Axe-Fx version but from what I hear I'd say it's due to the Saturator more low end. If the Axe-Fx drive model had a bass EQ function on it I'd say that it'd be pretty much dead on then.

I like to know what you think is first of each pedal (real/axe)

THE AXE-FX................................

ULTRA......................................

Awesome!!!!! :lol:

mortega76 said:

Awesome!!!!! :lol:

Done of course with the vocoder of ..... the axe-fx... ultra :lol:

voes said:
BlueLotus said:

I thought that the pedals were the first take and the Axe-Fx was the second. My preferences:

Wah: 1
Guv'nor: 2
Saturator: 1

Let me know which was which. Thanks.

BlueLotus said:
voes said:
BlueLotus said:

I thought that the pedals were the first take and the Axe-Fx was the second. My preferences:

Wah: 1
Guv'nor: 2
Saturator: 1

Let me know which was which. Thanks.

you're right on 2 of them. but I won't tell you which one yet.
first I'm gonna finish my triology with Part III. after that I will reveal the right settings

voes said:
first I'm gonna finish my triology with Part III. after that I will reveal the right settings

You could fine-nail the tone with newer drive model/parameters... as soon as it will be released for standard.
I like drive-wars trilogy! :mrgreen:

Smilzo said:
voes said:

You could fine-nail the tone with newer drive model/parameters... as soon as it will be released for standard.
I like drive-wars trilogy! :mrgreen:

I have the Ultra, so I'm into 6.09 already :D

But part III is already recorded and the pedals are back to the owner, so I gonna leave it that way.

BTW I love the new advanced parameters of the DRIVE block

Back
Top Bottom