YouTube channel discussing IR's, guitar tone etc. SUBSCRIBE!

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor

I'm taking my YouTube channel to the next level and starting to post content more frequently. I'll be discussing IR's, guitar tone etc. whatever people want to hear. My first objective will be to really explain how IR's work and what makes an IR "good" and ultimately once you have a good IR it's going to be clear how easy it is to get a professional guitar tone.

These videos are all meant to be entertaining and maybe even educating to all guitar players. I feel like there are many questions people should be asking about guitar tone but simply don't know which questions to ask. All requests will be taken in with gratitude and I will definitely reward people who are active.

Thanks guys and be sure to subscribe! :)

Hey Mikko,

I'm posting in this thread because the question(s) I have might be worth being discussed on your Youtube channel.
I've been wondering about your Alloy mixes. Do you always mix the two mics with equal volumes? Can I replicate those mixes without interphasing with Cab Lab by mixing the Ace SM57 and the Ace R121 IR (phase aligned of course)?
A comparison would also be great in which you show mixes with and without interphasing to show the benefits and maybe downsides of your technique.

Hey Mikko,

I'm posting in this thread because the question(s) I have might be worth being discussed on your Youtube channel.
I've been wondering about your Alloy mixes. Do you always mix the two mics with equal volumes? Can I replicate those mixes without interphasing with Cab Lab by mixing the Ace SM57 and the Ace R121 IR (phase aligned of course)?
A comparison would also be great in which you show mixes with and without interphasing to show the benefits and maybe downsides of your technique.
Good request!! I will shoot a video about this. :)

A new video just got released discussing "What makes an IR good?" and I'm explaining why ML Sound Lab IR's sound the way they do. I highly recommend everyone to check it out to get a better understanding of what makes an IR good! :)

Back
Top Bottom