Youtube Challange from a Ticked Off Non-Fractal Dude. (not me)

Looks like he is talking about this.

I also noted from some of his other videos, he is appears to be using this as a tool to sell his "stuff".

He sent me a message on YouTube saying something about "the masses being sheep"....whatever he means by that. I guess Cliff has us all fooled.

Called himself AirBloom Amplifiers.... I read som comments he made. Should have been AirBrain.

He makes himself appear as an not to intelligent person in the way he answers people.

I liked his sound though. Tyler makes it even better imho. His "All along" clip in the rec section is REALLY good.

some cathedral and multi tap delay. his sounds good but the axe can do that and sooo much more. well I'm Happy with the AxeFx2 and no one is twisting my Arm!. and theres enough axefx2 Video's out there to prove the axe is just Badd Ass!

I wouldn't take anything he says for granted, he says his amps stand up against Dumbles and any other amps.

personally, i'm convinced, i'm going to sell my Axe FX II and MFC and buy his amp and single pedal. yup. fer sure. his sound is obviously wayyy better than all the ones I can get on the Axe. yup. fer sure. yup.

All joking aside, decent sound out his amp, but none of them have the sound of the original songs he's playing. Oh well, let him think what he wants to think.

Back
Top Bottom