YOURS for just $2400!

Mine is a daily driver and not for sale either.

Maybe the 4 that sold for 2k+ were purchased by modeling competitors?

Sorry guys but I didn't win PowerBall so i cant snag all these up for a Christmas in January free for all. I tried lol.

Update: just got a message from our local distibutor: I should be getting mine before Feb. 20. Seems like I wasn't too far off...

Hi nlaaln, if you don't mind saying, when did you get on the "waiting list"? I'm just trying to get any idea at all as to how long I may have to wait (I signed up on Oct. 14th)

I see 4 AX8's for sale on reverb.com, 1 on Ebay, and 1 in the for sale forum... Have we hit the wall on $2000+ resales?

To be honest, if someone offered my near a thousand over what I payed, I'd probably let it go. Call that greed if you want but there y have it

To be honest, if someone offered my near a thousand over what I payed, I'd probably let it go. Call that greed if you want but there y have it

Helllllls no. I guess I'm not greedy enough? I've been waiting for this thing for close to a year (started with the FX8 waitlist last March and changed my mind when details came out about the AX8). You can pry it from my cold, dead hands (once it arrives from the UPS guy).

Back
Top Bottom