You're The Decoy - first single 'Different Air' - All AXE-FX /Real Drums/Slate Plugs

justinjcm900

Inspired
Hi all,

A couple of weeks back i shared some demos with you for an album that my band will be working on soon however, before we get to that i would like to share with you our first single 'Different Air'.

This has been entirely self-produced, recorded bass and guitars with axe-fx but went all out on recording live drums!

If you guys have any questions about the guitars, drums or the mix in general then just ask!

Would love to know what you fellow AXE users and musicians think as we've had great feedback from the general public with airplay in the UK but i would love to hear opinions of more musical and technically minded people as well.

Anyways, i hope you enjoy the track and any feedback is appreciated!

Cheers

Justin

I'm not used to listen to this kind of music, but for me it's really good. Sounds, songwriting, mixing/mastering, nothing less than a "major release" IMHO.
Good job!
Stefano

Sounds massive. I didn't like the whispering in the breakdown (but that's a personal issue, I hate whispering :))

Very nice, but then again the only skill I really possess is knowing whether I like something or not....I like this. :encouragement:

You guys are too kind with your comments. I truly appreciate it!

Musicman...I still love writing the cinematic stuff and I want to put some more stuff out but right now the band is my main priority. Let me get this second single release over with and I'll see if I can whip something up for you to enjoy!

Cheers guys

Justin

Back
Top Bottom