Your favorite musicgear buying websites?

Another SweetWater customer as well... Tough I haven't bought much recently they continually update me reading materiel for the bathroom and leave a message on the machine now and then.

musiciansfriend.com - Musician's Friend: Musical Instruments Store - Great Prices & Customer Support

used.guitarcenter.com/usedGear - Used Music Instruments and Gear at Guitar Center - Good for used gear

houseofguitars.com - House of Guitars - Welcome - Good prices but only buy stuff that's in stock & in mint condition bc you will wait for months if you order anything & they don't take returns

rondomusic.com - Rondo Music Home Page - Nice low priced guitars, cases and parts

parts-express.com - Parts Express: the #1 source for audio, video & speaker building components

ebay.com - Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More Online Shopping | eBay

amazon.com - Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

shop.fractalaudio.com - Fractal Audio Systems Secure Online Store

No, not in my experience. You need to call them. Get a sales rep assigned to you. Then that rep will negotiate discounts with you.

I just email my SW rep all the time. He's a really knowledgeable guy. They want you happy and make it super easy if something is wrong. I use Robert Williams <Robert_Williams@sweetwater.com. They ship super quick too.

I give my business to Sweetwater when I can, also a local privately owned guitar shop. I wish Sweetwater carried Suhr guitars.

I like using juststrings.com since I need double ball end strings for my Steinberger guitars & no one has them on hand in my area. It's kinda nice to stock up on strings for all of my guitars & picks all in one place. They're usually really quick about shipping as well.

As for other gear, Sweetwater is cool too... Great customer service as said earlier. Fortunately my GAS has subsided since buying the AxeFx II, my Steinberger & .strandberg* guitars.

Back
Top Bottom