You think the Axe Fx is difficult to tweak?

And theres no firmware that even cliff can come up with to make that one easier......

This is a really old meme. It was probably created by a teenage Herman Cain on his Commodore 64.

BTW, it is impossible to update the firmware. If you try, your own firmware gets updated and your switch gets broken.

Amp sims are the WORST on this model.....

i told her 'baby you're a class A, but you could use a top boost'. She hit me so hard I got a brown face instead. I scremd at her 'you wrecker' and she threw me an energy ball and told me 'das metal'. I told her to go get an eggie and fryette.....and not forget the corncob....I like it buttery....

Her name was Marsha, a young 1987 mod, who liked citrus and had big hair she liked to color a lot. I told her 'you look great whether euro red or euro blue'. It made her shiver.....

i told her 'baby you're a class A, but you could use a top boost'. She hit me so hard I got a brown face instead. I scremd at her 'you wrecker' and she threw me an energy ball and told me 'das metal'. I told her to go get an eggie and fryette.....and not forget the corncob....I like it buttery....

Her name was Marsha, a young 1987 mod, who liked citrus and had big hair she liked to color a lot. I told her 'you look great whether euro red or euro blue'. It made her shiver.....

FACEPALM :lol

This my favorite lounge post of 2011.

In regards to the image, I'd be pretty leary of sharing patches. Not everybody uses a envelope filter on the bottom end.

Cliff would have to add another TigerSHARC DSP completely dedicated to this one model - at least.
Being able to use a woman's mood status as a modifier would be pretty cool though. Random, but it's your fault :D

Class A... Top boost!!! Dude I'm crying I was laughing so hard. That was EPIC!!! I needed that laugh.

I'm a djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

The hidden issue is that all those knobs are interactive to boot.

Even if you get a good setting; the settings 'drift' daily... which keeps things 'interesting' to say the least. ;) :D
Scott, I was thinking more like not seeing/getting any results from "tweaking" those knobs, then turning the plate around to find that nothings wired up on the back :)

Back
Top Bottom