You know, I never noticed....

Pwrmac7600

Power User
How come there isn't a link in the header or footer to the fractal audio website?
If people visit the forum and don't own an Axe FX and they are reading around on here and decide they want to read up on it from the website, you should have a quickly accessible link for them to go right there. and for at least myself who has been a member of the fractal family for a little while now, there are times I find myself reading through threads and decide to go visit the page, only to have to go to my bookmarks click on it, make sure do it into a new tab so I don't accidentally load it over the forum.

I don't know, like I said I just realized there were no permanent links to the fractal site on here, and it surprised me.

How come there isn't a link in the header or footer to the fractal audio website?
If people visit the forum and don't own an Axe FX and they are reading around on here and decide they want to read up on it from the website, you should have a quickly accessible link for them to go right there. and for at least myself who has been a member of the fractal family for a little while now, there are times I find myself reading through threads and decide to go visit the page, only to have to go to my bookmarks click on it, make sure do it into a new tab so I don't accidentally load it over the forum.

I don't know, like I said I just realized there were no permanent links to the fractal site on here, and it surprised me.

It's a moron elimination technique. If you can't find the main website without hand holding, you probably have no business owning and operating these things.

You're probably right, Trev, but I have to admit that I always thought it was a bit odd there was no direct link on the forum page inviting a little impulse shopping, too!

You're probably right, Trev, but I have to admit that I always thought it was a bit odd there was no direct link on the forum page inviting a little impulse shopping, too!
I dunno maybe there's a rule about it, like the one that says in beer ads you can't actually show people drinking a beer.

Go ahead, google some beer commercials. You won't find one where a beer is actually being consumed.

I dunno maybe there's a rule about it, like the one that says in beer ads you can't actually show people drinking a beer.

Go ahead, google some beer commercials. You won't find one where a beer is actually being consumed.
I like how no one in toothpaste commercials actually uses toothpaste.

View attachment 88801

Fixed. Home goes to the main site now.
This is useful thank you. I'll try to remember to use it.

I was thinking it might be useful if the logo link also goes to (or better yet pops up) the main site. I click the logo expecting that to happen when I occasionally go to check things out. I always figured the forums link below it takes you to the main forum view, so it wasn't necessary to have the logo do the same thing. Anyways just a suggestion. There may be a good reason for the current behavior that I'm not aware of.

This is useful thank you. I'll try to remember to use it.

I was thinking it might be useful if the logo link also goes to (or better yet pops up) the main site. I click the logo expecting that to happen when I occasionally go to check things out. I always figured the forums link below it takes you to the main forum view, so it wasn't necessary to have the logo do the same thing. Anyways just a suggestion. There may be a good reason for the current behavior that I'm not aware of.
I click the logo to go to the front of the forum all the time now. I don't want to un-learn that.

I'm such a creature of habit, I constantly hit the Home button meaning to go back to the forum home page.

Back
Top Bottom