You just can't beat the Axe-Fx III !

GLiDE BPM

Power User
First off, I'm one of those nuts with arguably the top 3 in modelers/profilers for guitar! I've owned about everything out there.
I have been a recovering former tube snob for quite a few years. My amps sit and collect dust most of the time.

Axe FX III is overall THE BEST guitar amp emulation box out there IMHO!!! It breathes when I play. The interface is sooo much better in this
version!!! Axe Edit has always rocked, though! I'm a so-called electrical engineer (retired), so the tech stuff edited via faceplate does not scare
me away. I just prefer a computer editor for building and major edits on presets. These last several firmware updates have been INSANE!!!

If you're just browsing here trying to make a decision, I'm not a "fan boy" that doesn't have the competition! I own Helix floor, Kemper Stage,
and Axe FX III. If I had to choose just one, it's Axe FX III HANDS DOWN!!! You won't regret it!!! Rock on!!!

GLiDE

35682289.jpg

I've been auditioning plugins as of late because I'm going to be traveling a bit over the winter and want to be able to play. I can't find anything so far that measures up to the Axe III. Not just being a fan boy. I've voiced dissent over the years when I've gotten frustrated with the axe. The AXE III is indeed a glorious piece of gear, the cumulative progress of a tireless passion. You rightly deserve a good deal of praise for that Cliff.

I haven't tried any line six physical units at this point. I'd much rather see fractal release their compact unit. It would be a no brainer.... Any word on the FM3? I could really use one....

I've been auditioning plugins as of late because I'm going to be traveling a bit over the winter and want to be able to play. I can't find anything so far that measures up to the Axe III. Not just being a fan boy. I've voiced dissent over the years when I've gotten frustrated with the axe. The AXE III is indeed a glorious piece of gear, the cumulative progress of a tireless passion. You rightly deserve a good deal of praise for that Cliff.

I haven't tried any line six physical units at this point. I'd much rather see fractal release their compact unit. It would be a no brainer.... Any word on the FM3? I could really use one....
Soon.

Back
Top Bottom