You Guys/Gals Are in for Another Treat

I mean the amps you listed are based off the amps I listed, and they aren't that far removed.
Yeah I understand every amp was modelled from some other type of amp. But with that train of thought fractal would only give us 3 high gain amps and tell us tuff shit, try to make em sound like a amp that's not modelled in our hardware. I'm asking for these amps to get the actual model of these amps, isn't that one of the main reasons to own a axe fx?

I've had my Axe 3 for a week. (coming from Axe 2, and before that Ultra in 2009). This thing is so gratifying and fun to play that I almost don't want it to change. But missing the last 3 years of the update party has indeed made me sad. Bring on the new fw.

In Spanish, escalone means "stagger." "Escalonayed" is Spanlish for "staggered."
is escalonado no escalone,and yes escalonado mean staggered,he try to say this.... will the new update be escalonated/staggered? first Axe 3 or vice versa?

he did a mistake in this word Escalonayed,he wrote the Y instead of the T

Last edited:
No wonder I was lost, is that half English half Spanish?

Edit: Apparently yes it is..
Happens with many multi-lingual popoli.

My ex fiancée's mom would mingle Viennese German and English fairly often.

Grammar habits from a native language will often inject themselves as well.

Want to sound like Russian speaking English not quite skillfully? Drop articles. Immediately you have heavy Pottsylvania accent. Russian, and many related Slavic languages, don't have articles.

Goes the other way, too sometimes. Have been dropping subject pronouns frequently since studying Italian 9 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom