You Guys/Gals Are in for Another Treat

On the tour with vai and Yngwie he had one on top of his Marshall. So he’s still using it.

Attachments

• 3598F9D2-1419-4F38-85EA-28368B2B64FA.jpeg
    3598F9D2-1419-4F38-85EA-28368B2B64FA.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 34
Chug is the word for the sound and crucially the feel of palm-muted "jun-jun" with just the right amount of clank in upper frequencies so it cuts through... and isn't "wub-wub". : )
I like a crispy top end in my chug - for those familiar with the great white north, think of the sound of your boots crunching over a light snow covering on a clear -20 degree celcius night.

I just got done shoveling out a corner house out of 2 feet of snow BY HAND. I assure You, thems fighting words.
Corner House = Double the sidewalks .... Yuck.

I bought a house with no sidewalks, but it has a driveway that can fit 4 cars. That was a bad choice living in Northeastern PA.

Corner House = Double the sidewalks .... Yuck.

I bought a house with no sidewalks, but it has a driveway that can fit 4 cars. That was a bad choice living in Northeastern PA.

If it makes you guys feel any better, I had to shut off my AC last night because it was getting too cold outside. This morning it was like 60 degrees. Had to heat the truck up before I left to work, can’t freeze to death on the way in! :cool:

I grew up in New England, I've had my fair share of -30 degree days and shoveled PLENTY of driveways!

Bristol, RI resident here … tonight I had a can of this …

http://wormtownbrewery.com/beers/blizzard-78/

and it brought back many memories of an incredible week, back when I was a student … and MA had it worse than us.

60° winter mornings? We’ve earned ’em.

This is one of my fav riffs to chug.

Maybe in this old and low quality video you can appreciate it well, but hearing it live is one of those moments when you can feel the punch in the chest and/or your legs if you are playing it and have a 4x12 pushing some serious air.

Chugging in Drop D/C=Life

Bristol, RI resident here … tonight I had a can of this …

http://wormtownbrewery.com/beers/blizzard-78/

and it brought back many memories of an incredible week, back when I was a student … and MA had it worse than us.

60° winter mornings? We’ve earned ’em.

I actually grew up in Maine, which has it about 20 degrees worse than Mass! Lived in NH and Mass as well and we're actually moving back up to the South Shore area again within the next couple of years. I'm actually kind of over the ridiculously hot summers here and all of our family is up there. As I'm approaching my 40's, family and friends are a bit more important to me than bars that are open until 4AM. There used to be a music scene down here, which the only reason we moved back here a decade ago.

Ha yes, I forgot about that! I had the BBE stomp. I heard it was just a silly EQ but I loved it. Ahhh them were the days....
The rack mount is way more powerful than the stomp. As soon as I turn on the 462 it seems like it gives the NB King 100 twice the power

Back
Top Bottom