You Guys/Gals Are in for Another Treat

In my opinion it needs less rasp, spit, grit and more tight and clean yet saturated for chunky palm mutes.
... so... get rid of everything that makes the real life amps sound interesting in the first place and make the Axe models sound unnaturally overprocessed right out of the box? I think Cliff is talking about a slightly different meaning of "chug"...

... so... get rid of everything that makes the real life amps sound interesting in the first place and make the Axe models sound unnaturally overprocessed right out of the box? I think Cliff is talking about a slightly different meaning of "chug"...
No, not at all. Some amps are supposed to have those but it would be nice to have an option. I never said anything about what Cliff is talking about and you're making assumptions and being a little dick. I said it's my opinion, twice.

No, not at all. Some amps are supposed to have those but it would be nice to have an option. I never said anything about what Cliff is talking about and you're making assumptions and being a little dick. I said it's my opinion, twice.
I took your first comment as intended. Very well. However, I also took VegaBaby’s reply as not condescending or inciting towards you personally but for the benefit of the discussion.

Both comments informative 👍🏻

Cliff mighte have finish this???
Post in thread 'Amp in the Room?' https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/amp-in-the-room.141579/post-1679212
I highly doubt it. Don’t remember this getting much support from Fractal as it requires thousands of snapshots per cab. Or a new and complicated algorithm with a user friendly GUI. That’s a LOT of work. Also personally I don’t think this is something I would use.

Diving in and solving ancient tube amp secrets is more important IMO. New discoveries constantly lead to new discoveries and new Cliff epiphanies.

Last edited:
I highly doubt it. Don’t remember this getting much support from Fractal as it requires thousands of snapshots per cab. Or a new and complicated algorithm with a user friendly GUI. That’s a LOT of work. Also personally I don’t think this is something I would use.

Diving in and solving ancient tube amp secrets is more important IMO. New discoveries constantly lead to new discoveries and new Cliff epiphanies.
Clipiphanies, if you will.

Legend has it that once Cliff perfected the chug he began testing the algorithm. He was entranced by his creation. He could not stop. Employees offered snacks and beverages but the chug continued. They could not pry his attention away from the guitar and amp simulation long enough to post the firmware. Cliff achieved singularity and became one with the AxeFx. The employees attempted to cover for Cliff's absence by posting about "No Output after Receive Mode w/Fractal-Bot" and other niceties while diligently and frantically trying to reverse engineer the firmware to bring Cliff back. If they ever do find him they will post the firmware for all to revel in. There will be much rejoicing.

Legend has it that once Cliff perfected the chug he began testing the algorithm. He was entranced by his creation. He could not stop. Employees offered snacks and beverages but the chug continued. They could not pry his attention away from the guitar and amp simulation long enough to post the firmware. Cliff achieved singularity and became one with the AxeFx. The employees attempted to cover for Cliff's absence by posting about "No Output after Receive Mode w/Fractal-Bot" and other niceties while diligently and frantically trying to reverse engineer the firmware to bring Cliff back. If they ever do find him they will post the firmware for all to revel in. There will be much rejoicing.
An emergency call to Ola, master chuggist, may be needed to break the spell - serves as a lesson to chug release users to have a trusted spotter in place for extended chugging.

(o boy, scraping the bottom of the chug comedy barrell now - hope it drops soon)

e82fc3beec74031d492c782d4da8d8e1.jpg

it's much better with the 462 hooked up to it because the NB King don't have hardly any bottom end so the 462 makes up for it
It seemed like it might've needed a little love up front, but what amp doesnt?

IMO, he has an amazing ADA MP-1 sound that I always wish I had.

Back
Top Bottom