You Guys/Gals Are in for Another Treat

No joke and Im sure it was simultaneous with 10000 other metal heads I used 'chug' to describe the sound I liked in late 80s. Mostly when I heard Testament new order. Deep, thick, scooped tones. Of course Master of Puppets planted the seed...

In my opinion the Fractal gear chugs pretty good but to make it better "in my opinion", it needs less rasp, spit, grit and more tight and clean yet saturated for chunky palm mutes. Chug for life!

In my opinion the Fractal gear chugs pretty good but to make it better "in my opinion", it needs less rasp, spit, grit and more tight and clean yet saturated for chunky palm mutes. Chug for life!
I think all of that is just a matter of tweaking. You can clean up even the heaviest gain quite easily with stuff like the OD/Grind preamp boost and others

Reactions: jon
If we’re good, we might get an audio or video preview of what this new firmware sounds like. There is some precedence for this...

I may need to upgrade my monitoring. Maybe I'll build my own 2 way. Was thinking of a Celestion Redback for the tweeter, maybe a Skar or Rockford for the woofer? ;)

56709008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom