You Guys/Gals Are in for Another Treat

As someone who has fought many battles against the low end monster, I initially felt triggered by the “this is a myth that needs to die”, but I’m just gonna let it ride. Ya’ll can have fun with that. Just keep note of the fallen warrior‘s bones on your way into the low-end monster’s cave.

Wauw, what a mental picture that gave me. Nicely said. Hat tip to you.

I haven’t even received my unit yet, having been back and forth between FM3 / Axe waiting lists. But seeing this thread title (I too, live to chug), and the firmware 15 update with improved high gain tightness etc, I just couldn’t live knowing I’d settled for second best. The III is on it’s way.
There was also a tiny itch in the back of my mind that this Quad Cortex may have been the one to get, and after watching some youtubers reviews today (Rhett, Rabea, Fluff), I am so, SO glad I decided to go with Fractal. Literally nothing I saw made me doubt my decision, and that’s a great feeling. Can’t wait to plug it in.......

I haven’t even received my unit yet, having been back and forth between FM3 / Axe waiting lists. But seeing this thread title (I too, live to chug), and the firmware 15 update with improved high gain tightness etc, I just couldn’t live knowing I’d settled for second best. The III is on it’s way.
There was also a tiny itch in the back of my mind that this Quad Cortex may have been the one to get, and after watching some youtubers reviews today (Rhett, Rabea, Fluff), I am so, SO glad I decided to go with Fractal. Literally nothing I saw made me doubt my decision, and that’s a great feeling. Can’t wait to plug it in.......
You won't regret it. There are literally no regrets with the III. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom