You Guys/Gals Are in for Another Treat

F5 ... F5 ... F5 ... F5 ... F5 ... F5 ... BioBreak ... F5 ... F5 ... F5 ... F5 ... F5 ... [F5 key breaks] ... Left Click (Reload Page) ... Left Click (Reload Page) ... Left Click (Reload Page) ... Left Click (Reload Page) ... Left Click (Reload Page) ... Left Click (Reload Page) ...
Your forgot CMD+R on a Mac or CNTRL+R on Windows :p

Maybe if we start a group chant of "Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" it'll make the next release come faster! :) Or it may just annoy the Admins to the point of begging Cliff to release it? Yeah... probably not, but we can dream, amirite?

Maybe if we start a group chant of "Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" it'll make the next release come faster! :) Or it may just annoy the Admins to the point of begging Cliff to release it? Yeah... probably not, but we can dream, amirite?

I've found positive encouragement works better, if it were still the morning, I'd suggest several of us start a pot to buy everyone at Fractal HQ lunch so the only menu they had to look at was the ones they work with while programming. :D

If you keep chugging, it’s liable to fall off

I've found positive encouragement works better, if it were still the morning, I'd suggest several of us start a pot to buy everyone at Fractal HQ lunch so the only menu they had to look at was the ones they work with while programming. :D
We could always get a Happy Hour pot together for the Fractal Audio team, redeemable upon release of Chugware v. 16.0! :)

Back
Top Bottom