You Guys/Gals Are in for Another Treat

I’m late to the chug party … as a keyboard player/aspiring guitar player, I’m unclear on exactly what this is.

[serious question] could you bring me up to speed on what, exactly, you’re describing? Thanks.

I grew up with solid state being the only amps I could get to chug. I tried several tube amps but they couldn't get the gain I wanted or else they fell apart with a distortion pedal and were a flubby mess. I stuck to rack gear mostly like the ADA which I used for the better part of 17 years. The Fractal gear can be made to do about anything so here I am,, waiting for more chug!

6 pages of chug jokes. Christ.

And thus with much graft and study did St Cliff of Fractal Audio find thy blessed improvement in the Holy block of Chug

And it was shared by those with the interwebs in thy Firmware Update, please always read thy release notes brothers and sisters

And there was much rejoicing amongst the lands. Heads were a banging and thy riffs they were sick

Amps that had valves or in a state most solid remained switched in thy off position whilst the Fractals were blessed with much use

Rejoice rejoice!

Amen

Well John, what I may listen to and enjoy is not always what I play. I grew up and learned from Hendrix, Clapton, Curtis Mayfield and the like. Not much chuggin there. TBH, I do NOT like the sound. But I understand your point.
Don't take me so seriously. I'm very much joking.

I think my best bonk thud chug over the years was from my Mesa Boogie 2:90 power amp with the deep switch on. Solid state or tube pre amp didn't seem to matter much as well as what speakers were used. Plenty of Dime bag Darrel fun to be had. Ha ha recall the day I got an AFX II + XL, power amp modeling and cab block on. Mesa 2:90 and recto V30 70 cab. Military could use that shit as a weapon. lol

And thus with much graft and study did St Cliff of Fractal Audio find thy blessed improvement in the Holy block of Chug

And it was shared by those with the interwebs in thy Firmware Update, please always read thy release notes brothers and sisters

And there was much rejoicing amongst the lands. Heads were a banging and thy riffs they were sick

Amps that had valves or in a state most solid remained switched in thy off position whilst the Fractals were blessed with much use

Rejoice rejoice!

Amen
Brother Maynard, skip a bit....

Back
Top Bottom