You Guys/Gals Are in for Another Treat

Affects everything. The difference ranges from subtle to profound depending upon the amp. The JCM800, for example, is profound. Amps like the AC20 hardly changed at all.
That's very exciting. I've started moving towards the Marshall amps the past month from the various Mark series amps. Switching over to Fractal from Line 6 is the gift that keeps on giving.

Oh man! This could be really help with feel it sounds like. If it affects the Marshall amps, I'm guessing anything mid gain and up. More amp in the room feel.

Wow, this sounds like a huge breakthrough. I hope it falls under a patent so the competition can’t steal it from you.
hahahaha. Sadly, all a patent does is give your lawyers new and exciting ways to sue someone — usually for no appreciable benefit.

Am I the only one who thinks the III and FM3 are already capable of an insane amount of chug? Are we talking about kick-you-in-the-chest chug here?

I’m preparing a scholarly paper on the health benefits of chug. Populations from Northern latitudes often don’t get enough sun, and suffer from diminished vitality due to Vitamin D deficiency. To a surprising extent; this can be rectified by chug, which like Vitamin D will improve overall health and can be absorbed through the skin: Its important to note that adequate volume is required for the absorption and hydroxylation needed for full health benefit. I’m still conducting my research, as to which amps/amp models provide the most salutory results.

Back
Top Bottom