You guys are in for another treat.

That is your "Ancient Chinese Secret". ;)

I was simply describing that the temperature had longer-term and shorter-term changes, to give Dave a bit more insight into some of the details of what is happening, as he seemed to already grok that temperature changed over time.
Is this like the time when I had high fever (read unusually high body temperature) and ask my parents to give me the math books because I wanted to do some exercises?

The "talent" block is finally becoming a reality... :eek: We've been waiting for this... :cool:
Not quite - What he did was discover a new algorithm for talent BIAS that effectively neutralizes the bias, thereby make everyone sound -and feel - like a rock god.

As a long time fan, I'm glad to see you still putting time into this! Says a lot about your dedication to the product.

That's a line from the movie Night Shift with Michael Keaton. Keaton's character has a voice recorder that he uses to record his "big ideas". That was one of the ideas. "This is Bill, idea: feed mayonnaise directly to the tuna fish". Or something like that.

Back when movies weren't all either about superheroes or remakes and Hollywood actors weren't completely up their own behinds (only partially).

That's a line from the movie Night Shift with Michael Keaton. Keaton's character has a voice recorder that he uses to record his "big ideas". That was one of the ideas. "This is Bill, idea: feed mayonnaise directly to the tuna fish". Or something like that.

Back when movies weren't all either about superheroes or remakes and Hollywood actors weren't completely up their own behinds (only partially).
Bill: What if you mix the mayonnaise in the can, WITH the tunafish? Or... hold it! Chuck! I got it! Take LIVE tuna fish, and FEED 'em mayonnaise! Oh this is great.
[speaks into tape recorder]
:D

How is speaker compression due to voice coil heating different from say any other limiter or compressor? Is it only a 100-200 millisecond effect? Does it create a throbby oscillation as the voice coil recovers? Maybe like a tremolo effect? I never really played with it.

And this thread is why I have a new axe fx iii on its way after picking up an FM3 about a week ago! There is a reason why fractal is the best amp modeling company out there x many years and why this community adds to that value....

How is speaker compression due to voice coil heating different from say any other limiter or compressor? Is it only a 100-200 millisecond effect? Does it create a throbby oscillation as the voice coil recovers? Maybe like a tremolo effect? I never really played with it.
593ff81db6556b07a32bac3459316d97.jpg

Back
Top Bottom