you gotta help me choose the next guitar PRS/SKERVESEN

Mr.RangoTango

Experienced
I've been longing after anew guitar hence i've stopped using floyd rose (I have a jackson soloist sl1 usa select). I've been looking on this guitar Elguitar, PRS Custom 22 20th – dba.dk – Køb og Salg af Nyt og Brugt A PRS 22 20th anni.

And i've been looking on a SKERVESEN custom guitar. I'm used to play on my quality jackson, but I have never build up any preferences regarding woodtypes or neck-profiles. I don't know why. But I HAVE to have quality hardware (no tuning issues and so on).

I need a chugging guitar and a guitar that can play everything from jazz to death metal - this costs I know. we're talking 2k-3k

What would you recommend?

Mayones Regius is an excellent choice if your in that price range. But I really, really like that green PRS too. Ah, tough decisions :)

Last edited:
Being an owner of both PRS and Skervesen, I would opt for a custom Skervesen over a new PRS any day. The build quality are pretty much identical but you have the added benefits of not losing £800 off a new PRS, where as the Skervesen will always be worth pretty much what you paid for it. Secondly, you could have a Blackmachine copy or a PRS copy in any wood or finish you like for half nearly a grand less than a new PRS. The down side is that if there were EVER any problems that arose, you'd have to pay shipping back to Poland.

Back
Top Bottom