You Big Tease...

Exactly. I'm more than old enough to know about the Gallo wine commercial reference - which has been brought up here more than once over the years... :)
Wait a minute...Gallo?

I thought it was Paul Masson Champagne.

Maybe I didn't get the reference (entirely), after all.

Wait a minute...Gallo?

I thought it was Paul Masson Champagne.

Maybe I didn't get the reference (entirely), after all.
I had the same confusion.

Originally I thought Gallo but did a search and initially saw Paul Masson... When Gallo was mentioned by someone else I looked and found references to Gallo as well.

Searching again (way too much time for a trivial comment!) I found a Wikipedia page about the ad campaign and it mentions only Masson.

My guitar is in the shop getting a set of BKPs installed, I will be ready for the CHUGGGA when it returns. I wonder if I'll think its the axe or the pickups that made the difference :p

What'd you get?? I just got my alnico Nailbombs put in my Les Paul, and they were born for the Axe, I'm in love with BKPs.

A long, long time ago there was an ad campaign by Paul Masson that had the tag line "We will sell no wine before its time".
Speaking of '70s product references:
Do you remember a Kelloggs cereal called 'Concentrate' in a box about the same size as Cream of Wheat, with the little tin pour spout at the top of the side of the box?
c_1143.jpg

A long, long time ago there was an ad campaign by Paul Masson that had the tag line "We will sell no wine before its time".
I'm old, I remember that one! It's sad though as if I use that line now and then for a dad joke type thing, the younger folks have no idea what I'm talking about. Sigh.

Back
Top Bottom