Yorkville NS10C?

Al C

I was reading on the forum all the positive postings regarding the Yorkville E10P and looked online to check them out. I've never used or heard them live but a local sound company has some I can hear. When I looked at their website, they were advertising a special on the Yorkville NX10C for about $100 off. Has anybody tried these?

it's funny that you open this thread,

I rented one NX10C for a week so far, played with it everyday, so far love it !!

Super compact, light weight, sound really good with in low volume, I took in reherasal and can keep up easily with our drummer.

So far nothing to complain about

Before this I did try Yamaha DXR8, Alto TS210, EV ZLX, but I prefer this Yorkville

it's funny that you open this thread,

I rented one NX10C for a week so far, played with it everyday, so far love it !!

Super compact, light weight, sound really good with in low volume, I took in reherasal and can keep up easily with our drummer.

So far nothing to complain about

Before this I did try Yamaha DXR8, Alto TS210, EV ZLX, but I prefer this Yorkville

My local sight and sound stage rental company is selling them for $378. I'm going to check them out tonight.

Still looking at these pretty hard, @ Al C did your local sound company say why they were selling them off?

I was reading on the forum all the positive postings regarding the Yorkville E10P and looked online to check them out. I've never used or heard them live but a local sound company has some I can hear. When I looked at their website, they were advertising a special on the Yorkville NX10C for about $100 off. Has anybody tried these?

I bought a pair second hand. 500 a piece Canadian. They will do the trick. But, remember these are a 10 inch speaker. Not necessarily optimal for guitar. They work in a pinch. My 5 cents.

I bought a pair second hand. 500 a piece Canadian. They will do the trick. But, remember these are a 10 inch speaker. Not necessarily optimal for guitar. They work in a pinch. My 5 cents.

"Not necessarily optimal for guitar" is probably not the right choice of words when it refers to a full range solution.

Personally I think it all depends on the context you are implementing them in. A hard driving metal gig would not be the place for a 10" driver to try and carry a loud detuned guitar unless everyone else is going to play at a volume level that works within the specs of the speaker being used.

I have 2 yorkville e10p's and a single RCF NX-10sma, and I always find I have to dial back the bass on them.

I tried a pair of the nx10c's and loved them! They're half the price of my e10p's, but still loud and sound great. I may buy 2 to use if I feel like carrying a smaller speaker,( or pair) to a gig.

And they're coaxial!

Back
Top Bottom