York audio v30 cab

Glad to hear that! Would you mind posting an audio clip demonstrating the differences between the 2 speakers (and maybe a couple different mixes for each)? I listened to the demo clip you put on SoundCloud but as far as I can tell it's just 1 IR in that clip, which makes it difficult to get a sense of the overall sound of the cab.
Yeah, that’s on my to-do list. I had people sending me messages every day asking when that cab would be released, so I made that single clip just to be able to put it on the site for those guys. More clips are coming though.

Glad to hear that! Would you mind posting an audio clip demonstrating the differences between the 2 speakers (and maybe a couple different mixes for each)? I listened to the demo clip you put on SoundCloud but as far as I can tell it's just 1 IR in that clip, which makes it difficult to get a sense of the overall sound of the cab.
I just posted this speaker comparison if you want to check it out.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...rsh-412-mv30-dual.156603/page-56#post-2265984

@York Audio Looking at the MRSH M20 vs the MRSH MV30 IR packs. Are they vasty different would you say? or could I acheive a tonal ballpark with one over the other /vice versa? cheers

@York Audio Looking at the MRSH M20 vs the MRSH MV30 IR packs. Are they vasty different would you say? or could I acheive a tonal ballpark with one over the other /vice versa? cheers
They're drastically different cabs in both tone and features. The MV30 captures two speakers in the cab with way more mics, mic placements, and Mixes. The M20 is a variation of the Greenback and the MV30 is a variation of a V30 if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom