York Audio presents the ORNG 4x12 Cab Pack

Nice track and IR's...be a shame if someone noodled all over it :D

@2112 this is awesome
Would you please share the presets you used to record this vid and let us know the exact name of the IR loaded as I am just gonna but it after seeing this vid dude!
I need that tone :)

@2112 this is awesome
Would you please share the presets you used to record this vid and let us know the exact name of the IR loaded as I am just gonna but it after seeing this vid dude!
I need that tone :)
Leon KILLED IT with this one! I’m pretty sure the IR’s he cites in the video are from the V30-1 Producer Mixes folder or the Speaker Blends folder.

Just plugged those recommended IRs into the MK8, and the tones were frakkin glorious in Beta 6 ( I am one of the lucky ones whose III has not yet imploded from the beta) , and you will definitely hear and feel Cliff’s PowerAmp Magic Dust ™ in there, when it reappears. Lovely collaboration, boys.
Take my LT MK8 preset and drop in the IR's listed in the video. the clean is scene 5 and the lead is scene 1 with the delay activated.

Take my LT MK8 preset and drop in the IR's listed in the video. the clean is scene 5 and the lead is scene 1 with the delay activated.
thanks mate

@York Audio your audio clip is amazing, your you mind also sharing the presets you have used and let us know the cab for eacH we have to load?
Purchasing my download now :)
Cheers

thanks mate

@York Audio your audio clip is amazing, your you mind also sharing the presets you have used and let us know the cab for eacH we have to load?
Purchasing my download now :)
Cheers
Thanks! And sure, I’m at a big family Father’s Day pool party at the moment, but I’ll send you the patch and IR info when I get back to my computer.

Thanks Justin I just purchased so I am waiting for the download permission so no rush
Appreciate it a lot
Cheers
Rafa

Thanks to both of you guys, I downloaded the presets and the packs and will give them a go this afternoon after work.
Has anybody tested them over orange amps as I believe the presets of you two are on other type of amps?
Thanks

Thanks to both of you guys, I downloaded the presets and the packs and will give them a go this afternoon after work.
Has anybody tested them over orange amps as I believe the presets of you two are on other type of amps?
Thanks
If I can get some time today, I’ll try to record some samples with the Orange models. Any other amps you’re interested in?

Alright, so I had a moment and made a quick clip of the Citrus amp models with this Cab Pack. All sounds were dialed in using basic controls on the Amp Block's "Authentic" page and no post processing EQ was used outside of a little low cut. They aren't perfect, but for throwing an IR at an amp and tweaking basic controls, I think they sound pretty darn good. So here's the amp and IR info per section...

1. Citrus AD30 Clean with V30-1 58+V30-2 160
2. Citrus AD30 Dirty with V30-1 SM7 C+160 C2
3. Citrus Terrier with V30-1 58 OA 2
4. Citrus RV50 with V30-2 421V2B+SM7OA2

Here's the preset I used to make the "Axe-Fx Orange Models" clip. @Rafa Diaz requested the preset, so put the IR names in each scene so you can try using the same ones I did, but also feel free to explore and see what sounds good to you.

Here you go.

Attachments

• YA ORANGE MODELS.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 37
It sounds really well brother.
Sorry if I was a pain but found that a great IR and was a shame the demos were with boogie amps hahaha
Hopefully your next IR will be a Friedman or a Morgan AC20 which already sounds spot on with the gold and blue pack but hey, asking is for free lol
Amazing job!!!

It sounds really well brother.
Sorry if I was a pain but found that a great IR and was a shame the demos were with boogie amps hahaha
Hopefully your next IR will be a Friedman or a Morgan AC20 which already sounds spot on with the gold and blue pack but hey, asking is for free lol
Amazing job!!!
A AC20 cabpack would be cool - this amp fits also to AC 15/30 IR´s. How does it soudn with the Bipolar IR´s?

There´s also a cool Larry Mitchell AC 20 IR from Fractal test for free.

Finally got to spend some quality time with this one and I'm very impressed. Most Orange packs feel hollowed out and brittle to my ears but this one definitely captures the midrange youre buying these cabs for, with plenty of shades to work with. I'm still getting to know the pack but I used two of my favorites so far to record this little clip, All the guitars, aside from some tape saturation from softube, are untouched and representative of some of what you can expect from these IR's (Recorded with the Axe 2 so it'll probably sound even better on the 3 honestly). Enjoy!

Finally got to spend some quality time with this one and I'm very impressed. Most Orange packs feel hollowed out and brittle to my ears but this one definitely captures the midrange youre buying these cabs for, with plenty of shades to work with. I'm still getting to know the pack but I used two of my favorites so far to record this little clip, All the guitars, aside from some tape saturation from softube, are untouched and representative of some of what you can expect from these IR's (Recorded with the Axe 2 so it'll probably sound even better on the 3 honestly). Enjoy!

I dig it man! It kinda has a My Chemical Romance “Black Parade” vibe to it. LOVE the guitar tones. What models were you using?

I dig it man! It kinda has a My Chemical Romance “Black Parade” vibe to it. LOVE the guitar tones. What models were you using?
Rockerverb 50, OA 57 on the left and CE 57 on the right (those might be reversed but im pretty sure that's how I oriented it hahaha), your ampeg pack on the bass with the svt and some compression up front

York Audio proudly presents the ORNG 4x12 Cab Pack based on a 2006 Orange™ PPC412 4x12 cabinet loaded with Celestion™ Vintage 30 speakers.

You can get your copy here! https://shop.fractalaudio.com/york-audio-orng-4x12/

I'm really proud of this pack and excited to hear the music you all create with it.
-Justin

Your free Orange cab is the best thing that every happened to me. So, I just purchased this pack. I might not ever use any of them.... ;) Just my thank you for making the free one.

Thank you, young man!

Your free Orange cab is the best thing that every happened to me. So, I just purchased this pack. I might not ever use any of them.... ;) Just my thank you for making the free one.

Thank you, young man!
Thank you so much for your support! If I remember correctly, the old free one was a V30-1 57+414 mix. This pack has greater clarity and if you like the free one, the full pack will knock your socks off! I highly recommend checking the Speaker Blend mixes when you get a chance.

Thank you so much for your support! If I remember correctly, the old free one was a V30-1 57+414 mix. This pack has greater clarity and if you like the free one, the full pack will knock your socks off! I highly recommend checking the Speaker Blend mixes when you get a chance.

Waaaayyyyy ahead of you Brofessor.

Building some presets for the weekend, with speaker blend speakers from the pack.

Back
Top Bottom