York Audio MRSH 412 M25 Cab Pack

Michael R

Inspired
I just got this a few days ago and today got to check it out.
I am very impressed. My favorite live cab I use is a Marshall 1960AX w GB M25s.
The 421V 01 single mic is my favorite. Sounds about as close to my real cab as I have found.
Great job York Audio!

Definitely an awesome cab pack. Mix 1 and 3 are my go to GB sounds.

The YA Blackjack cab is awesome as well, a tad darker but with more punch sounding.

Nice find! As someone new to FAS, things brings about a genuine question. Why do third-party IRs exist for amps/cabs that are already represented in the factory defaults? Whether it's York Audio or Austin Buddy or whoever . . . are they just (subjectively) believed to be better/more accurate representations?

Every IR maker (like every musician) believes their work contributes something unique, and in fact they do. Different makers' IRs of the same speaker in the same cab with the same mics no doubt sound different, because of the countless variables involved, between the specific speaker, cab, mic, mic position, room, position of the cab in the room, humidity, temperature, yadda.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to figure out what you like! Good luck with that!

I really like it. All of their cabs that I have do not disappoint, and are stellar in my opinion. Really authentic for the ones that I am familiar with, their response seems so legit.

Back
Top Bottom