• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Vendor York Audio Master Thread - Newest Cab Pack: PRNC 110 OX Lite

warlockII

Power User
I apologize if you already gave an update, but do you think you'll be shooting G12-65 anytime soon? I thought you mentioned picking up some from the early 80's...or it might have just been one of my dreams 😁

lucianwraith

Hi Justin! I’ve had an FM3 for just over a month now and I’ve found that one of my favorite amps is the Supro. I’ve always been super interested in your Black Magic cab you’ve talked about shooting, but, needless to say now I’m seriously gasing for that pack!! Are you thinking of shooting it in the near future? Would also love it if you could talk Cliff into modeling your amp...😏😏

York Audio

Power User
Vendor
I apologize if you already gave an update, but do you think you'll be shooting G12-65 anytime soon? I thought you mentioned picking up some from the early 80's...or it might have just been one of my dreams 😁
I do have a quad of ‘80 G12-65 speakers that I want to shoot. The next cab will likely be a 2x12 and then I have to decide on shooting the G12-65 or EVM-12L since I’ve had a lot of requests for both of those speakers. It’s definitely on the to-do list. :)

Hi Justin! I’ve had an FM3 for just over a month now and I’ve found that one of my favorite amps is the Supro. I’ve always been super interested in your Black Magic cab you’ve talked about shooting, but, needless to say now I’m seriously gasing for that pack!! Are you thinking of shooting it in the near future? Would also love it if you could talk Cliff into modeling your amp...😏😏
The Supremo Trem is gaining quite a bit of attention with Cygnus, so I need to try that one again with the Black Magick to see if it’s a good fit. Pre-Cygnus, the Supremo Trem was much brighter and fizzier compared to Supro’s current line of amps and didn’t sound that great with BM test shots I took (ages ago). I’ll grab that amp from storage soon and give it another spin.

Agree too. I actually wanted to send my Telecaster into retirement, but now I find myself playing it all the time through Fender amp models and PRNC 110 OX IRs :openmouth:
The Princeton is awesome! It’s got such a cool character to it and feels phenomenal especially with single coils. I’m really happy that you’re connecting with it.

Top Bottom