IRs York Audio Master Thread - Newest Cab Pack: KW 412 M25-SH

Third-party impulse response pack
I used a Friedman HBE stock settings with mix one of the 5153 cab and mix 1 of the black back pack this weekend. It was the ballsiest in your face Marshall type tone I’ve ever had in my Axe.
That’s what I like to hear! I need to try that combo. I bet those speakers compliment each other in a cool way. Thanks for sharing!

5153 412 VH20 / 121-1 Natural Phase is just made what hair I have left stand on end!

Herbie CH2+

Cheers!
I bet that cab rips with the Herbie CH2+. That’s a model I rarely try, but I love it every time I do. Easily the best sounding Diezel model IMO.

bought my first commercial IR pack yesterday with the 5153 set

I got overwhelmed quickly and need to pace myself trying all the options out, but holy sh*tsnacks, the SM7 OA1/2 are HUGE sounding

set my low cut to 80, high to 9000 and the tones are just there (used my 3 favorite models.. atomica/5153 red/herbert)

great job, I'm thrilled

Last edited:
bought my first commercial IR pack yesterday with the 5153 set

I got overwhelmed quickly and need to pace myself trying all the options out, but holy sh*tsnacks, the SM8 OA1/2 are HUGE sounding

set my low cut to 80, high to 9000 and the tones are just there (used my 3 favorite models.. atomica/5153 red/herbert)

great job, I'm thrilled
Don’t forget them mixes. Those are much more manageable than the single mic shots, IMO.

Since about 2 weeks I have 3 packs now, the Bogna, Ampeg and Blackback. I like all of them but the star for me are the Blackbacks, with Marshalls and for example the Suhr Badger 30 they are really great, Rock'n'Roll my friend.
Well done Mr. York

I've had A LOT of requests for a Fender Princeton and got really excited when I found an all-original one from 1969 in great condition. This is the second Cab Pack in the $9.99 "Lite" series, and I absolutely love it! It has a surprising amount of low end for a 1x10 cab and gets raunchy or glassy depending on the IR. I personally like it best with single coils, but it's also great with humbuckers if you use lower bass settings on your amp.

My wrist is messed up from a moving accident, but here's a basic clip using a Tele with an 808 and Spring Reverb going through Mix 03 from the pack. I hope you guys like it!

I've had A LOT of requests for a Fender Princeton and got really excited when I found an all-original one from 1969 in great condition. This is the second Cab Pack in the $9.99 "Lite" series, and I absolutely love it! It has a surprising amount of low end for a 1x10 cab and gets raunchy or glassy depending on the IR. I personally like it best with single coils, but it's also great with humbuckers if you use lower bass settings on your amp.

My wrist is messed up from a moving accident, but here's a basic clip using a Tele with an 808 and Spring Reverb going through Mix 03 from the pack. I hope you guys like it!

I wish you could shoot my Weber 2x10 with AlNiCo 10V speakers. It is a little wider than their standard size to match the width of their 6A20 combo cab, and it has a small removable back panel that lets you use it closed or partially open backed. It sounds bleepin' yuge....

Can't wait to try this one!
You'll have to let me know what you think! It's also really cool with the Deluxe Reverb Nrm model for something smoother in the top end. It's a really fun cab to play through, but it's very different compared to my Deluxe Reverb and Bassman packs, so you'll want to tweak your amp settings to suit the Princeton's character.

Absolutely loving this on both the blackface and tweed models.

The factory IRs are great, but these have a wonderful top end and ‘amp in the room’ feel

Thanks!

Okay so I bought it without even second guessing, like most of your packs (I have an addiction).
First thoughts are amazing, I might have a new favorite amp... The SF Princeton cranked to 10 absolutely sings with these IR's yet still so clean, throw a TS and you're flyin'.
I like to keep things "authentic" using the matching amp and cab, so when a new pack of yours comes out it's like a new amp for me, as I use YA exclusively.
Keep up the amazing work!

I’m after some advice from the group and trying not to drown in too many ir’s again. I LOVE the YA M25 pack as a one stop shop for everything Marshally and was wondering which pack would be the best to do the same for the Fender type amps? This one or the 4x10 Bassman? Thanks in advance.

Okay so I bought it without even second guessing, like most of your packs (I have an addiction).
First thoughts are amazing, I might have a new favorite amp... The SF Princeton cranked to 10 absolutely sings with these IR's yet still so clean, throw a TS and you're flyin'.
I like to keep things "authentic" using the matching amp and cab, so when a new pack of yours comes out it's like a new amp for me, as I use YA exclusively.
Keep up the amazing work!
Thank you so much for the kind words! I’m with you on all of that. And yeah, Cygnus with the Princeton is the most “amp in the room” sound I’ve gotten with the Axe. I’m so happy that you’re liking the new pack!

I’m after some advice from the group and trying not to drown in too many ir’s again. I LOVE the YA M25 pack as a one stop shop for everything Marshally and was wondering which pack would be the best to do the same for the Fender type amps? This one or the 4x10 Bassman? Thanks in advance.
That’s a good question. All of the Fender cabs have their own thing going on, so it’s tough to pinpoint THE cab for all Fender tones. Personally, I would try the new Princeton pack. It sounds great with the Deluxe Reverb models as well if you want a warmer top end compared to the Princeton models. Plus, it’s 5 bucks cheaper than the other Fender packs, so that’s a nice little bonus.

That’s a good question. All of the Fender cabs have their own thing going on, so it’s tough to pinpoint THE cab for all Fender tones. Personally, I would try the new Princeton pack. It sounds great with the Deluxe Reverb models as well if you want a warmer top end compared to the Princeton models. Plus, it’s 5 bucks cheaper than the other Fender packs, so that’s a nice little bonus.

Straight from man himself. Really appreciate that Justin.
You could easily have said both as I know they’re different enough. Stuff like this makes it an easy choice of who to go with for cab packs. I’ll be buying the Princeton and some others later. Thanks again. 👍

Picked up the Princeton last night. Wow they are great. Blended mix 3 in with my current AC20 preset. Can you share the Princeton preset you used in the demo? I’d like to check that out.

My dear friend,

Will purchase when when get home in an hour or so.

@York Audio you know I always ask you so... can you share the preset or the recording?

Cheers

Rafa
Picked up the Princeton last night. Wow they are great. Blended mix 3 in with my current AC20 preset. Can you share the Princeton preset you used in the demo? I’d like to check that out.
Here's the preset I used for the Princeton clip. Just switch the User Cab to the PRNC Mix 03 IR and you should be set. :)

Attachments

• YA PRNC 110 OX Lite Clip.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom