IRs York Audio Master Thread - Newest Cab Pack: KW 412 M25-SH

Third-party impulse response pack
@York Audio do you then recommend the previous Marhall pack you released in December for classic Marshall-ish tones and this one for more modern Marshall-ish tones?
Not necessarily. I’ve been able to get great vintage and modern tones out of both packs. The speakers are very different from each other, and one isn’t “better” than the other. Just like a Les Paul isn’t “better” than a Strat...they just have different voices depending on the tone you’re going for. Let your ears be your guide and play around with each of them and see what clicks.

I just bought the BLK great job,very useful cabs inside ..tell me if its possible to have the MRS BLK preset you posted here for AXE FX II

I just bought the BLK great job,very useful cabs inside ..tell me if its possible to have the MRS BLK preset you posted here for AXE FX II
Probably not, tho Justin will likely answer for himself, FRactool will not convert III to II presets, but you could open it with FracTool and read the settings in the blocks...
here it is , I'm sure Justin won't mind....this is a super cab pack IMO BTW.

Attachments

• YA MRSH Blackjack Clip.pdf
    151.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Amazing cab pack.
Spent all evening playing with it.

It such a wonderful match for the Friedman 2018 HBE C45 and the Soldano model, that I couldn't stop using both models.
My latest preset might surpass my IIC++ preset with YA Mesa IRs.

Probably not, tho Justin will likely answer for himself, FRactool will not convert III to II presets, but you could open it with FracTool and read the settings in the blocks...
here it is , I'm sure Justin won't mind....this is a super cab pack IMO BTW.
Thank you !

Also just bought the blackback pack, very different flavor from the first marshall cab! Much more grind and midrange coming through on my initial playthrough which is very cool with fuzzes. Havent gotten the 2 marshall packs to gel just yet (I dont have cab lab) but i did a quick clip with my favorite cab so far, the Off-axis 57 1 capture. I also finished up a demo today using the 57 OA-4 capture and Matchless h30 57-1 capture that ill post up too. All of the guitar im posting is completely unprocessed except for time based effects in post, cab filters wide open, being played on an Orville LP Jr my girlfriend got me for christmas and I've been obssesed with, Axe FX 2 Mk 1. Enjoy!

Today, I'm proud to present a long anticipated and highly requested Cab Pack based on a Mesa "Traditional" 4x12 loaded with UK 70-watt Vintage 30's. I bring you.... The York Audio MES 412 Trad!

Here's a clip I made using the USA IIC++ model through the Mix 17 IR. No post processing. Just nasty chugs.

This cabinet is tighter, more focused, and has a more forward and articulate midrange compared to the Mesa OS cabinet. The OS is BIG. The TRAD is mean and aggressive.

It contains my signature "ear-tuned" captures along with off-axis shots and 19 multi-mic mixes. It feels great to finally get my hands on a great Mesa Traditional cab, and I think you guys will really love it.

-Justin

Today, I'm proud to present a long anticipated and highly requested Cab Pack based on a Mesa "Traditional" 4x12 loaded with UK 70-watt Vintage 30's. I bring you.... The York Audio MES 412 Trad!

Here's a clip I made using the USA IIC++ model through the Mix 17 IR. No post processing. Just nasty chugs.

This cabinet is tighter, more focused, and has a more forward and articulate midrange compared to the Mesa OS cabinet. The OS is BIG. The TRAD is mean and aggressive.

It contains my signature "ear-tuned" captures along with off-axis shots and 19 multi-mic mixes. It feels great to finally get my hands on a great Mesa Traditional cab, and I think you guys will really love it.

-Justin

Woo Hoo! Sounds great! I am going after this one and the Marshall Blackbacks you put up recently.

-Justin

Just purchased both this pack and the Marshall Blackjack. Thanks @York Audio! These are amazing!

Back
Top Bottom