IRs York Audio Master Thread - Newest Cab Pack: KW 412 M25-SH

Third-party impulse response pack

York Audio

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
To make it easier to find what you're looking for, click on the links below to jump to the introductory posts about these York Audio Cab Packs.

KW 412 M25-SH

MRSH 412 MV30-Dual

FTWN 212 D120

VH+ 412 P50E

VLUX 210 P10R

YORK 212 M65 Cream

YORK 212 DV77

PRNC 110 OX Lite

5153 412 VH20

MTCH 212 ESD-V2

MES 412 OS-V2

HWAT 412 FN50 Lite

ORNG 412 V30

VX30 212 BLUE

FDMN 412 M25-V30

MRSH 412 T75

BMAN 410 P10Q

MRSH M25

MES 212 V30

AMPG 410 HS

VX15 112 Blue

MES 412 TRAD

MRSH Blackjack

Bogna 412

Keep reading this post for more information about the DXVB Verb Deluxe!

Hello everyone,

In light of the new vendor rules on the Fractal forum, we've been instructed to make a "master thread" to showcase new products. So today, I'm using this opportunity to announce the newest York Audio Cab Pack... The DXVB Verb Deluxe, based on a vintage 1966 "Blackface" Fender Deluxe Reverb with the original Oxford speaker.

You can get it here: www.yorkaudio.co for a low introductory price.

You can hear me play it here with the DXVB Mix 01 IR:

This Cab Pack offers .wav format Raw and MPT files in 96k, 48k, and 44.1k sample rates. Each capture was hand-selected and tuned by ear, resulting in a truly inspiring musical experience with minimal effort and IR auditioning. In addition to the fantastic single mic captures, there are also 10 multi-mic mixes to add more dimension to your tone.

Without name dropping, I've had Grammy Award winning producers, artists, top session players, and a couple very well-respected members of the Fractal family say things like:
-"These are the best Deluxe IR's I've ever heard."
-"These are MEASURABLY better than the IR's I was using."
-"This is my happy place."
-"The mix IR's sound killer! Having a hard time picking a fav. They have that warm low end I've been missing with my other stuff."
-"This is the closest to the real amp we've heard in the studio. Mind blown!"

I hope these IR's give you a similar satisfaction and experience. And above all, I hope they inspire great music in you.
Feel free to ask any questions.

-Justin

Last edited:
Are these the same files as the Cab Pack that is on the Fractal website? I bought that one when it came out and love it.
I’ve had this question a couple times, and the answer is no. They are NOT the same files as the Pack in the Fractal store.

I reshot the amp a couple weeks ago in my new studio with my new method, new gear, and higher quality conversion. The shots have more depth and dimension as well as a smoother midrange and top end. I also selected mics that I thought paired well with the cab. For instance, I started shooting the vintage 421 and that frequency response wasn’t the right fit for the speaker. So I tried the modern 421 and it was instantly better. I’d rather not include mics or shots that no one will use, so this new series is all about being intentional in every aspect.

If you like the old pack, I think you’ll love these.

I’m gonna post the preset I used for that clip tomorrow for anyone who wants to mess with it.

Purchased and tried out on a few presets that I was using your older Deluxe Reverb IR. So far I like this new pack better.
I'm using the 01 mix with your free Deluxe Reverb preset you posted a while back and loving it. All I've done is turn off the speaker compression and swapped IRs and it's sounds great!

For those who want it, here's the patch I used for the clip. Scene 1 is what you're hearing, but there are 8 scenes with normal and vibrato channels. If you have the pack, DXVB Mix 01 is the IR you want to load. I used my American Professional Strat, but dial the amp to suit your guitar and your hands. Enjoy!

-Justin

Attachments

• YA DXVB Verb Deluxe.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 215
I'm happy to present the newest Cab Pack to the York Audio collection. The Bogna 412 is based on a 1994 Bogner 4x12 with English made 70 watt Vintage 30's. The tone is absolutely massive! For those familiar with my new Cab Packs, the Bogna 412 finds it's place somewhere in between the Mesa and the Marshall. It has huge bottom end, that signature "Euro" midrange, and a clear and articulate top end. I'm going to post some more clips, but I need to go decorate some Christmas cookies with my kids. :)

It's on sale now at www.yorkaudio.co for a limited time. My launch sale is expiring soon, so act fast if you still want to save some coin.

I used the USA IIC++ model for this clip going into the YA BGNR 412 V30 Mix 01. I also really like this cab with the Euro Uber, SLO 100, Skull Crusher, HBE 2018 C45, and the Brit 800 models. I hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think!

I'm happy to present the newest Cab Pack to the York Audio collection. The Bogna 412 is based on a 1994 Bogner 4x12 with English made 70 watt Vintage 30's. The tone is absolutely massive! For those familiar with my new Cab Packs, the Bogna 412 finds it's place somewhere in between the Mesa and the Marshall. It has huge bottom end, that signature "Euro" midrange, and a clear and articulate top end. I'm going to post some more clips, but I need to go decorate some Christmas cookies with my kids. :)

It's on sale now at www.yorkaudio.co for a limited time. My launch sale is expiring soon, so act fast if you still want to save some coin.

I used the USA IIC++ model for this clip going into the YA BGNR 412 V30 Mix 01. I also really like this cab with the Euro Uber, SLO 100, Skull Crusher, HBE 2018 C45, and the Brit 800 models. I hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think!

Love it

I picked up the matchless, marshall, and zilla packs a couple of weeks ago; between moving and the holidays I haven't been able to sit down and record with them but I've shot them out against your checkmate, orange, and alnico packs. While those packs are very much great and I love the tones I get with them, these are truly next level. The frequency response and extension compared to the old packs are not even in the same league, I use the sm57 and 58 mic's almost exclusively and I can cover ALL my bases between these three packs easily. I've never felt constrained by the axe 2s cab bank limit until now, hopefully I'll have a jangly demo up using the matchless within the next couple days before im out of town for Christmas. Great job justin!

was feeling Festive , went to grab the Bogner as I was ironically playing with the XTC models last night and wasn't in love with the cab .

somehow at checkout ,the deluxe and Zilla ended up in my cart too .

just promise me JY no more releases before Christmas :)

I picked up the matchless, marshall, and zilla packs a couple of weeks ago; between moving and the holidays I haven't been able to sit down and record with them but I've shot them out against your checkmate, orange, and alnico packs. While those packs are very much great and I love the tones I get with them, these are truly next level. The frequency response and extension compared to the old packs are not even in the same league, I use the sm57 and 58 mic's almost exclusively and I can cover ALL my bases between these three packs easily. I've never felt constrained by the axe 2s cab bank limit until now, hopefully I'll have a jangly demo up using the matchless within the next couple days before im out of town for Christmas. Great job justin!
Dude, this makes me so happy. Thank you for saying all of that.

was feeling Festive , went to grab the Bogner as I was ironically playing with the XTC models last night and wasn't in love with the cab .

somehow at checkout ,the deluxe and Zilla ended up in my cart too .

just promise me JY no more releases before Christmas :)
Hahaha! Thanks for feeling festive! I hope you dig the packs. And I promise I won’t release a new pack within the next three days. :)

So when are you releasing a proper VoX one @York Audio ?? Lol
There are a couple I have my eye on at the moment. Just wanna make sure I capture really great ones. Trust me, you’re gonna be happy.

@E-Sound I have a lot of plans for cool Marshall stuff in the works. Now it’s a matter of choosing which one to start with. A PR 25w Greenback cab could be the ticket for the first one. Just depends if I can find some good sounding PR greenies. I haven’t liked most of the ones I’ve heard so far, and just because something is old, doesn’t mean it’s great. When I find a great sounding option, I’m gonna nail that sucker.

@sluice You definitely need to try out the Bogna 412 with the SLO 100. That was one of the models I used for testing, and it sounds insane with 11.01.

Back
Top Bottom