IRs York Audio Master Thread - Newest Cab Pack: KW 412 M25-SH

Third-party impulse response pack
What are the 65’s famous for?
It’s actually a pretty versatile speaker with nice character. It’s a favorite for players from Robben Ford, Michael Landau, and John Mayer to Jimmy Eat World and metal bands from the early 80’s. One of my new pairs is arriving today, so I’m excited to start breaking them in and hearing what they can do.

A teaser clip of the Marshall 65's would be nice :) Are you planning on comparing the Marshall 65's to the reissue Celestion and going with your preference out of the 2?

A teaser clip of the Marshall 65's would be nice :) Are you planning on comparing the Marshall 65's to the reissue Celestion and going with your preference out of the 2?
I haven’t recorded with the G12-65s yet. I think I’ll probably keep the Marshall branded ones in the Marshall cab to keep it authentic and try the reissues in a Two-Rock or Dumble clone cabinet.

I haven’t recorded with the G12-65s yet. I think I’ll probably keep the Marshall branded ones in the Marshall cab to keep it authentic and try the reissues in a Two-Rock or Dumble clone cabinet.
The reissues (at least the ones that I have) sound pretty different from the 80's vintage Marshall versions I had. The Marshalls had more high and, and less of that midrange snarl that the G12-65 reissues seem to have that complements the ODS tones so nicely. My favorite cab with my ODS build used a 2x12 Forte 3D that either had a pair of the reissues in it or a reissue G12-65 and a Sholz Sugarcone.

Really looking forward to these, Justin!

Hi guys. Does anyone know if there is any conversion of some sort required to load York Audio IRs files in to a Suhr Reactive Load IR? When loaded in, I can mainly hear direct signal coming through. Other IR seems to work ok. For example if I load in a Celestion IR in, it sounds fine. The Suhr Reactive Load IR requires WAV, Mono, 24bit, 48kHz, which the YA IRs appear to be?

Edit: I should note that I am trying to load IR files from the YA Bogna pack

Hi guys. Does anyone know if there is any conversion of some sort required to load York Audio IRs files in to a Suhr Reactive Load IR? When loaded in, I can mainly hear direct signal coming through. Other IR seems to work ok. For example if I load in a Celestion IR in, it sounds fine. The Suhr Reactive Load IR requires WAV, Mono, 24bit, 48kHz, which the YA IRs appear to be?

Edit: I should note that I am trying to load IR files from the YA Bogna pack
Sounds like you might be using the v1.00 from that pack. Send me an email to info@yorkaudio.co with your order number and I’ll get you taken care of.

-Justin

Question for you Justin @York Audio, On your site, How come you don't have clips on the individual cab pack pages?
I know you usually record clips that you post for each of the packs, why not link them on the site too?
Sorry, I was just browsing your site to see what was new, and i went into the Marshall v30 dual pack and I scrolled down thinking i would have clips to check out, and nothin. lol

Question for you Justin @York Audio, On your site, How come you don't have clips on the individual cab pack pages?
I know you usually record clips that you post for each of the packs, why not link them on the site too?
Sorry, I was just browsing your site to see what was new, and i went into the Marshall v30 dual pack and I scrolled down thinking i would have clips to check out, and nothin. lol
All of the clips are found on the homepage below each product for quick and easy tonal comparisons. The architecture of the website’s design and product integration doesn’t currently allow me to put individual clips on each product page, but I’m hoping to figure out a way to do that.

Need some suggestions on great cab irs. Please make some suggestions on your top 5 Cab IR PACKS. Thanks I primarily use the AXEFX and . after Petrucci, Lynch, Reb Beach and Leon Todd tones.

@York Audio, any thoughts on YA IRs for Wreck style amps?

I'm thinking something from MRSH 412 M25, based on the cab recommendations in the amp model writeups.
Anything more specific?
Haven't tried any of those yet though, just got on a Wreck kick last night.

@York Audio, any thoughts on YA IRs for Wreck style amps?

I'm thinking something from MRSH 412 M25, based on the cab recommendations in the amp model writeups.
Anything more specific?
Haven't tried any of those yet though, just got on a Wreck kick last night.
The M25 is what I use with the wrecks and it sounds amazing. The M25 tends to be one of my most used irs, just all around great.

Back
Top Bottom