IRs York Audio Master Thread - Newest Cab Pack: KW 412 M25-SH

Third-party impulse response pack
I haven’t tried that combo yet, but can look at it after I finish this Marshall cab. I have some pre-Rola Greenbacks as well, so eventually I’ll try those and the D120F in a Marshall cab to see how it sounds.
Awesome! 👍 A 412 Marshall combo loaded with the D120F and pre-Rola GBs would be a great vintage addition to the YA wish list. I tried the Two Notes WOS versions in the Lynch VH artist series I/II but it just did not sound like a good representation at all to my ears. Sounded muffled to me...

Here's a few sound clips blending the M65 and D120 packs. Blackface Twin model w/ an OCD in front. Clip 3 stacks the King Of Tone and a dotted 8th delay at the end.

That sounds great. Would you mind sharing the preset and tell which specific ir you used? I have both those York packs and would like to try it. Thanks

That sounds great. Would you mind sharing the preset and tell which specific ir you used? I have both those York packs and would like to try it. Thanks
Sure, here's the cab settings and preset. I also have a low cut at 80hz in the preamp section.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 5.32.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 5.32.13 PM.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Twin.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 24
Well, here's another cab I've had a ridiculous amount of requests for... and for good reason. I just released the York Audio MRSH 412 MV30-Dual Cab Pack based on a 1999 Marshall 1960bv 4x12 loaded with the original Celestion G12 Vintage speakers. This is a "dual" pack because I loved the character of two very different sounding speakers in the cab that bring their own thing to the table. I couldn't decide which one to capture, so I bit the bullet, doubled the workload, and captured both speakers because they're both awesome in their own ways.

I still need to make more clips, but people have been messaging me nonstop about releasing this thing and I didn't want them to have to wait longer while I mess around with different guitars and amps through this thing.

Here's a quick hard rock clip using the MRSH 412 MV30a Mix 01 IR through the Solo 100 Lead model and my Les Paul. I hope you guys dig this one!

Well, here's another cab I've had a ridiculous amount of requests for... and for good reason. I just released the York Audio MRSH 412 MV30-Dual Cab Pack based on a 1999 Marshall 1960bv 4x12 loaded with the original Celestion G12 Vintage speakers. This is a "dual" pack because I loved the character of two very different sounding speakers in the cab that bring their own thing to the table. I couldn't decide which one to capture, so I bit the bullet, doubled the workload, and captured both speakers because they're both awesome in their own ways.

I still need to make more clips, but people have been messaging me nonstop about releasing this thing and I didn't want them to have to wait longer while I mess around with different guitars and amps through this thing.

Here's a quick hard rock clip using the MRSH 412 MV30a Mix 01 IR through the Solo 100 Lead model and my Les Paul. I hope you guys dig this one!

Awesome clip. Downloading the pack now & thank you for the cooked-in Impedance curve tips:

1652986949146.png

Happy "Marshall day" :D

Back
Top Bottom