York Audio Delux Verb Cab Pack is out now!!!

York Audio

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Get it here!
https://shop.fractalaudio.com/cab-packs/york-audio/

After months of anticipation, I'm proud to announce the release of the Delux Verb Cab Pack! Based on an original 1966 Fender Deluxe Reverb Amp with stock Oxford speaker, this is the ultimate IR collection to take your Fender tones to the next level. Whether your style is blues, pop, country, worship, indie, or alternative, I've got you covered. The pack also includes the preset I used to make the clip below to get you started.

Here is an example of the Delux Verb in an indie/alternative/pop context as well as the new York Audio SV-210 bass Cab Pack.

Feel free to ask any questions. And if this pack inspires you to create music, I'd love to hear it. Enjoy!

-Justin York

Congrats, Justin, on this seemingly excellent collection! Had just a short time to check out a few mixes today on my Miami XL+ with an AustinBuddy Deluxe verb preset, but I’m very impressed so far, cant wait to get back to chicago tomorrow to check them out with my III,with all the new Beta options for cab mixing and stuff...assuming the Tweak Geek folder are Non Minimum Phase is correct , right?
Happy New Year and hope you and yours are enjoying some nice non-tour family time.

Congrats, Justin, on this seemingly excellent collection! Had just a short time to check out a few mixes today on my Miami XL+ with an AustinBuddy Deluxe verb preset, but I’m very impressed so far, cant wait to get back to chicago tomorrow to check them out with my III,with all the new Beta options for cab mixing and stuff...assuming the Tweak Geek folder are Non Minimum Phase is correct , right?
Happy New Year and hope you and yours are enjoying some nice non-tour family time.

Hey Brad! Hope you're well, my man. Thanks for the heads up on the patch. It's so hard making sounds you love on a III and then trying to convert it to something that will work on a II. I loaded it up to my XL (non + model) and it starts at 88% and can get up to 92%, but it's stable and I can't get it to crackle. I'd say just bypass Reverb 2. It's a VERY subtle effect, and bypassing it will get you back down into the 70's. Sorry about that. Maybe there's 1% more mojo in the XL+ and that's what took it over the edge.

As for the files, they're all MPT. I do that for a number of reasons, but I'm looking forward to checking out the new cab features and messing around with the mic distance tool to see how that varies from what I normally do.

Glad you're enjoying the sounds so far! When you get back to Chicago, plug in the III, pull up the Deluxe Reverb with the Ice Castle Reverb and play Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah. It'll make you smile. Take care, brother.

I'm so pleased to hear you say that! What Fender models have you been landing on lately?

Boring selection really - Tweed Deluxe, which I love it on - and also made a massive difference to the Superverb which I'm trying to get into.

Will try it with the Twin tomorrow.

Made a really pleasant change to buy a non-4x12 set of IRs ;)

at risk of asking dumb questions
1. these work with AX8?
2. the amps built in reverbs are included, and can be adjusted, and if so what adjustments?

at risk of asking dumb questions
1. these work with AX8?
2. the amps built in reverbs are included, and can be adjusted, and if so what adjustments?

Hi there. Those aren’t dumb questions at all.

1. Yes, this pack will work with the AX8, as well as the Axe-Fx II and Axe-Fx III.
2. This is a Cab Pack, so these are all cabinet simulations that you can use with any amp in the AX8 or Axe Fx units. As far as reverb goes, there are dozens of options in the Reverb Block. If you want to stay true to the original, just stick with the Spring Reverb types and you’re all set!

I just picked up this cab pack and am absolutely loving it. Right now, I think these are by far the best sounding Deluxe Reverb IR's I've heard. I would buy a pack of this quality that focused on a tweed Deluxe or Twin in a heartbeat.

I just picked up this cab pack and am absolutely loving it. Right now, I think these are by far the best sounding Deluxe Reverb IR's I've heard. I would buy a pack of this quality that focused on a tweed Deluxe or Twin in a heartbeat.
Thanks for the great feedback! You truly made my day, and I'm sure I'll do a tweed Deluxe or a Twin when I can get my hands on some good ones.

Man, I made that preset so long ago on the III, but if I remember correctly, I think it’s the 313 E1 in my AX8 condensed version. Or try any of the files in the Quick Play folder and see if you like one of those better. I’ll try to confirm when I can get in front of my AX8 again, but I think cab X is a 906+313 or 57+121 blend and cab Y should be 313 E1. It’s something like that.

Picking up this old post...
After the amazing Mesa, 212 and Orange packs purchased from your audio I had a gas attack and got this IR
Loaded some of his cabs in the old preset @camilovelandiamusic shared months ago and it sounds formidable, within 30 seconds and zero effort I managed to get an incredible John Mayer vibe.
@York Audio / Justin, such a great job

Hi Justin, do you ever give away samples for potential buyers to make up their mind and purchase the pack? I've had my share of buying packs that I don't even like or use, and the purchased packs that I do use are the ones for which I had previously had a chance to try a free sample of. Just thought it would be nice to try one of yours...

Last edited:
Picking up this old post...
After the amazing Mesa, 212 and Orange packs purchased from your audio I had a gas attack and got this IR
Loaded some of his cabs in the old preset @camilovelandiamusic shared months ago and it sounds formidable, within 30 seconds and zero effort I managed to get an incredible John Mayer vibe.
@York Audio / Justin, such a great job
Thanks a lot! I made that preset while listening to John Mayer’s Continuum and Keith Urban’s song “Til Summer Comes Around.” That preset is the ultimate Deluxe Reverb in my opinion. I’m thrilled that it’s hitting the spot for you.

Hi Justin, do you ever give away samples for potential buyers to make up their mind and purchase the pack? I've had my share of buying packs that I don't even like or use, and the purchased packs that I do use are the ones for which I had previously had a chance to try a free sample of. Just thought it would be nice to try one of yours...
Hi there,
I do post free IR’s from time to time when I’m trying new methods or just make some shots for fun. This is one of my highest selling packs, and is used by a number of pros with discerning ears, so I’m confident that you’ll like it and find that it truly captures the tone and spirit of this iconic amp. It’s very different from other Deluxe Reverb captures in a good way. The top end isn’t muffled or overly fizzy, the dynamic mics are clear and present while the ribbons have great body. The Producer Mixes make it really easy to throw up an IR and dial in a great sound with balance and character. If you listen to my demos or Leon’s Fender Amps video, you can get a good idea of what the pack sounds like without any EQ.

As always, I’m available to help you however I can. Just shoot me a DM with any questions you have and I’ll take care of you.

Back
Top Bottom