York Audio Bogna IR

• Thread starter Deleted member 79338
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 79338

@York Audio

Man I wanted to say I just purchased the Bogna pack as I was looking for a superb V30 . Having owned many IR packs I was very hesitant to buy another (apart from the sounds, I never like the format of the labeling) and I had swore to stick with the stock IRs.

I have to say, I went to try them out, told the missus I'd put the kids to bed, suddenly it was dark outside and the kids were fast asleep....kind of lost myself. Wife laughed at me, but man these sound awesome.

Congrats on a great pack, paired with a Mesa and a Hot JCM800 these had me riffing for over an hour. Every one was spot on for my type of sound and had a lovely high end sizzle with the SM57 mic.

Cheer bud

I love that pack too, it’s stunning with the FAS Hot Rod.
I love the Mesa OS pack too, just amazing.
V30‘s are my most favorite speakers and these two packs are just glorious.

Is there enough of a difference between the Bogna and the Mesa packs to warrent owning them both?

Is there enough of a difference between the Bogna and the Mesa packs to warrent owning them both?
There definitely is. I own pretty much all of the York audio stuff. Especially the Mesa OS, one of my favorites.

The original Mesa 4x12 is also good too but I supposed it just depends on what you’re looking for

What makes Bogner different?
They also have Celestion V30 speakers.
Many Marshall speakers also have Celestion speakers!
Unfortunately, I didn’t have the money to experiment with speakers.

May have to buy anotherpack. I do love the V30s, also a fan of the GT75s too.

Back
Top Bottom