AFIII York Audio Bogna 412 Cab Pack 25% Discount and Free Bogner Preset!

orion32773

Experienced
Finally getting around to releasing this preset I've been working on that is close to my actual Ecstasy 101B and 4x12 cabinet. I am demoing this with the fantastic York Audio Bogna 412 cab pack. York Audio have graciously provided a discount code on top of the current discount on the York website. It is good through September 1, 2020. Go grab it!

I just ordered them . love the tone I hard you use. now just need to set it up like you had your tone.

Yep just grab that preset from Axechange and load it up, then slap some of those mixes in the cab slots and you should be good to go. I built this on the FM3 but tested importing the axe 3 and it worked fine.

Mix 6 ;-) that’s what I was explaining in the video. I created the patch with mix 2 but in the mix it was too dark.

I thought that's what you was meaning but wanted to make sure because all my guitars have humbuckers . no single coils on any of mine.

Attachments

• mine 1 .png
    mine 1 .png
    393 KB · Views: 9
  • mine 2 .png
    mine 2 .png
    340.2 KB · Views: 9
Nice wall of guitars!

the track was double tracked with my Suhr. Lead was with the les Paul and of course the opening riff.

Well, nice job..what about AXE FX II users ? Any chance to have the preset ?
Sorry, I don't have an axe fx 2 but you should be able to get close by choosing that model and buying the cab pack and looking at some of the settings on the amp in the video. Drive block as well. Really basic preset

Back
Top Bottom