Yngwie - Trilogy Era Preset

A to the T

Experienced
Tone Match Preset I made for stuff off of Yngwie's Trilogy.
Sorry, posted the demo quickly without practice in order to accommodate a request i saw on the forum tonight.
Not sure where I found the backing track for Trilogy Opus but its fairly decent.

Demo'd this using my Yngwie Strat COSM model in the Roland VG-99

Sample here:

Preset here: Axe-Change - Download Preset - Ingvay! - by A to the T

Tone Match Preset I made for stuff off of Yngwie's Trilogy.
Sorry, posted the demo quickly without practice in order to accommodate a request i saw on the forum tonight.
Not sure where I found the backing track for Trilogy Opus but its fairly decent.

Demo'd this using my Yngwie Strat COSM model in the Roland VG-99

Sample here:

Preset here: Axe-Change - Download Preset - Ingvay! - by A to the T

wow quite cool and amazing you can play this finger style like a bass (lol, your avatar--fun to watch it for the beginning licks) watch my avatar when the drums kick in! We are out of sync...

What does the Roland vg99 add to the tone?

Its just the guitar. I have an Ibanez with a gk kit installed. Plugged into the Vg99 it emulates a strat since I dont have one. So im assuming if you own a strat you should get a similar tone when playing through this preset.

OK I gotcha.. I am not up to date on all the new stuff. Yes I have a scalloped 1973 fender cream stratocaster. I haven't played hardly at all in years. I still have an old 80's Ada mp1 and I run it through the effects return of a Marshall jcm 900. I'm curious about getting an axe fx 2.. just trying to figure out what all tones you can get and accuracy.

Back
Top Bottom