Igor Paspalj

Inspired
HI everybody,

Here's my take on Yngwie's Orchestral Suite -Vivace. Although I am not listening to him that much lately, every time I run into his stuff puts a big smile on my face
Axe Fx2 as usual, with my YJM Stratocaster straight into Logic X Pro.

Impressive... most impressive ;) Great tone and playing. I would say extremely close to Yngwie tone and vibrato.

And guys... Check out those swift and smooth pickup selector switching mid-sweeping.

Spectacular! I hope you post your preset/patch. Do you have any recordings for sale? I can’t get enough of that majestic playing. Truly brilliant technique, tone, and that ephemeral quality best summed up as, “ that boy’s got it!”

Spectacular! I hope you post your preset/patch. Do you have any recordings for sale? I can’t get enough of that majestic playing. Truly brilliant technique, tone, and that ephemeral quality best summed up as, “ that boy’s got it!”

Thanks a lot man :) I did published one solo album long time ago, home production, not best sound quality, defo.. for one small label. You can find and listen to it if you are interested on itunes, googlemusic, and around the internet. It's called Igor Paspalj - Gravity.

Cheers :)

Man your picking technique is Crazy Amazing!!! WOW! :eek:
What kind of picks do you use? Gauge or thickness too.

Back
Top Bottom