Yngwie Malmsteen Plexi [w/ patch]

Hey Rocco! Could you post some screen shots for us peasants who only have The Axe FX2? hahaha! What Particular Yngwie song did you have in mind while making this patch? Sounds great!

Very Cool! I find that my G&L strat (w/ Lil JB) sounds great with the plexi type amps. I think my AxeFXII sounds the best with brighter guitars.

Hey dudes!
Here's my take on Yngwie's tone from the mid/late 80s, in my opinion his best period as far as composition, playing and tone, he was just f****n' untouchable!!
I've used the 1959SLP Treble dimed into a pair of stereo cabs, the 4x12 TV Mix C4 (ML) and the 4x12 Basketweave TV Mix!
I'm using my Fender USA Strat with Custom Shop Fat 50s pickups, no post processing on this clip, check it out :)

Keep in mind you'll need an XL/XL+ to load the patch, of course this sounds best with single coil pickups but try it with humbuckers for some instant 80s hot-rodded plexi glory ;)

Hello! Which pick do you use? It looks like a very small one. I saw your Youtube video and liked it A LOT the sound and performance! Wonderful!

Brilliant, especially the bridge pickup stuff, man, you're making me want to run out and learn all this material!!

Back
Top Bottom