Yngwie Malmsteen Plexi [w/ patch]

Another total winner. Your work (tones and playing) are always dead on.

Is there any chance you'd be willing to post screenshots of the settings for us non-XLers? :D

I don't see any screenshots. I see a mention of the amp type, a couple of amp settings, and the two used cabs listed. There are a lot more parameters than that.

XL presets don't work on the II.

Another total winner. Your work (tones and playing) are always dead on.

Is there any chance you'd be willing to post screenshots of the settings for us non-XLers? :D

thanks! :)
I've just posted the screenshot of the main amp settings cause there's literally nothing else going on in the other tabs (except for the tone stack changed to Plexi100w).. there are the two stereo cabs I've mentioned, the enhance (modern type-stock settings) and the plate reverb (all default settings) with the mix set at 28%, that's it! it's a very simple patch ;)

Rocco....Aiaaaaa :)
Ad ogni tua mega performance, tieniti pronto con gli screenshot pronti hahaha :D:D:D
E il prezzo del "talento" ;)
Ero di fretta ho scritto localizzato prima di scrivere qualche "monata" ;)

Last edited:
thanks! :)
I've just posted the screenshot of the main amp settings cause there's literally nothing else going on in the other tabs (except for the tone stack changed to Plexi100w).. there are the two stereo cabs I've mentioned, the enhance (modern type-stock settings) and the plate reverb (all default settings) with the mix set at 28%, that's it! it's a very simple patch ;)
The patch and simple :eek: ... the song it does not seem simple :(, it serves his good hand :cool:
Bravo Rocco

Back
Top Bottom