Igor Paspalj

Inspired
Hi everybody,
Shreddelicious Sunday it is! :)
I've made this little medley from some of my favourites Yngwie's tunes and excerpts, and to make things more challenging, I've bumped up certain parts bpm sky high :)
P. S. - EXTREME Shred content! :)

YJM Fender Stratocaster mark I and Axe Fx 2 straight into Logic X Pro.

Hope you gonna like it,

Cheers!

Please telll me that the "darkness effect" was post edit and you didnt actually play all this madness is pitch darkness??

If so, I am fecking selling all my gear I think :D

No, there's no any video effect here at all. But it wasn't that dark also. It's single softbox light on my right pointing over my shoulder at that kind of angle (a bit in front of me) and black backdrop behind me :)

Yngwie is one of the few shredders I can stand, as he is an original. And 6:30 is about the limit I can stand of Yngwie style shredding before my brain loses interest. :sunglasses:🤘

So just about perfect.

Yngwie is one of the few shredders I can stand, as he is an original. And 6:30 is about the limit I can stand of Yngwie style shredding before my brain loses interest. :sunglasses:🤘

So just about perfect.

Thank You. I couldn't agree more. I was very much into Yngwie when I was very young, now not that much...but I like to revisit him from time to time, and it's always lot of fun noodling around his stuff :)

Back
Top Bottom