Hope You gonna like it.

50flva.jpg

"Hope"? Dude, that's one of the top remakes I have ever heard. Amazing!

Such fluid control making it look effortless! Better than the original? Maybe add a few over the shoulder guitar tosses for authenticity.

WOOOOOW!!!! I'm in awe, sir.

You even have the Yngwie faces, too!!

Awesome...and Add a garnishing of Leather pants and kicks for completeness....not to mention behind the scenes helping of Donuts...

I LOVE yngwie, and want to play like him, and you guys make it look so easy...theres ample stuff on how to play standard blues, rock etc..but I cant find nuthin! for NEOCLASSICAL...
Where do I start, is there a step by step program to learn this style? Can you consider writing a book?
I dunno if I sound geekish ;)

Awesome...and Add a garnishing of Leather pants and kicks for completeness....not to mention behind the scenes helping of Donuts...

I LOVE yngwie, and want to play like him, and you guys make it look so easy...theres ample stuff on how to play standard blues, rock etc..but I cant find nuthin! for NEOCLASSICAL...
Where do I start, is there a step by step program to learn this style? Can you consider writing a book?
I dunno if I sound geekish ;)

Actually, I am thinking of making some video tutorials on my youtube channel, for free of course, just to boost channel a bit. I have lot of free time lately since I only do music - recording, and gigs for a living, so maybe that can help? I mean there are plenty of things available already - some good, some not that good, but I'll try to give my humble contribution to community as well :)

Back
Top Bottom