• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

ibanezfreak4

Power User
Hope You gonna like it.

"Hope"? Dude, that's one of the top remakes I have ever heard. Amazing!

Rich G.

Experienced
Such fluid control making it look effortless! Better than the original? Maybe add a few over the shoulder guitar tosses for authenticity.

slash07

Inspired
WOOOOOW!!!! I'm in awe, sir.

You even have the Yngwie faces, too!!

Awesome...and Add a garnishing of Leather pants and kicks for completeness....not to mention behind the scenes helping of Donuts...

I LOVE yngwie, and want to play like him, and you guys make it look so easy...theres ample stuff on how to play standard blues, rock etc..but I cant find nuthin! for NEOCLASSICAL...
Where do I start, is there a step by step program to learn this style? Can you consider writing a book?
I dunno if I sound geekish ;)

Igor Paspalj

Inspired
Awesome...and Add a garnishing of Leather pants and kicks for completeness....not to mention behind the scenes helping of Donuts...

I LOVE yngwie, and want to play like him, and you guys make it look so easy...theres ample stuff on how to play standard blues, rock etc..but I cant find nuthin! for NEOCLASSICAL...
Where do I start, is there a step by step program to learn this style? Can you consider writing a book?
I dunno if I sound geekish ;)

Actually, I am thinking of making some video tutorials on my youtube channel, for free of course, just to boost channel a bit. I have lot of free time lately since I only do music - recording, and gigs for a living, so maybe that can help? I mean there are plenty of things available already - some good, some not that good, but I'll try to give my humble contribution to community as well :)

Top Bottom