Yet another U2 preset medley..

Like I said, try with a volume block before the multidelay / reverb (or whatever you're using for shimmer) and assign *that* to the expression pedal. You want to be able to control the input going into the shimmer, so that when you turn it down you still hear its trail

Yes, I do have a volume block to attached to an expression pedal to bring it in and out of the mix, but I have some choppiness at the beginning.

This is what I mean...

Thanks, Edo. :)

Like I said, try with a volume block before the multidelay / reverb (or whatever you're using for shimmer) and assign *that* to the expression pedal. You want to be able to control the input going into the shimmer, so that when you turn it down you still hear its trail

Or assign the pedal to the Input Gain parameter of the Multi Delay.

we do alternate them, although i must admit that when i first heard the zooropa > streets transition in turin last year i think i pissed my pants!! :D
Here's a bit from one of our gigs

wow........you presets seem to work perfect also on live gigs.......sounds great, also your singer!

Last edited:
we do alternate them, although i must admit that when i first heard the zooropa > streets transition in turin last year i think i pissed my pants!! :D

I swear...... everytime I see one of y'alls live videos I have to remind myself after about 2 minutes that I am not listening to the actual U2....... Your Tribute Band is freaking TOP NOTCH!!! If they are ever sick and can't perform a show on tour, I know who they can call to sit in in their place and I am positive no one past the 5th row would know the difference!!!

I swear...... everytime I see one of y'alls live videos I have to remind myself after about 2 minutes that I am not listening to the actual U2....... Your Tribute Band is freaking TOP NOTCH!!! If they are ever sick and can't perform a show on tour, I know who they can call to sit in in their place and I am positive no one past the 5th row would know the difference!!!

AhAhah thanks a lot man, I'll pass that to the band and I'm sure they'll appreciate your compliments as much as I do!

Just so I understand, what was the purpose of this thread ?
To see how long we could go before someone asked this question?

But seriously: he says it in the second paragraph of his post. He's showing off his (stellar) U2 tones and asked for feedback. It's in the Recording section, which is where people post clips of sounds recorded through the wonderful black box we all own here.

AhAhah thanks a lot man, I'll pass that to the band and I'm sure they'll appreciate your compliments as much as I do!

I mean, if you ever want to share any of your base presets with a strictly church player over here in the US......I wouldn't object to getting them. Just saying!

Wish I lived somewhere closer so I could come check you guys out live sometime......if you ever make it anywhere in the US around Atlanta, Birmingham, or Nashville.....let me know cause I will definitely come check you guys out!

Or assign the pedal to the Input Gain parameter of the Multi Delay.

Assigning the pedal to the Input Gain of the Multi-delay seems to smooth it out a bit. Thanks, Edo. :)

Also, I'd like to second what ssmorga78 said. If I'm not paying attention, I feel it's U2 I'm listening to. Great work by you and the band. You all sound fantastic! :)

I'd say these tones might be even better than the real thing...
(see what I did there)

Seriously though, fantastic work. I wish I had the skill to create patches of this caliber.

Mate. This was bloody awesome! Would love to see you guys smashin this out live!

Back
Top Bottom