• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

(Yet another) Plexi Preset

Fractal Fanatic
Best answers
Here's the 100W 1970 Plexi bundled with a Greenback IR and dialled in with a Strat with Fralin single coils. I've wound up the motor drive and supply sag to get the attack i wanted with single coils; you may want to tweak these and the input trim if you're using humbuckers.

Download link for the bundle in the video description, enjoy!

Fractal Fanatic
Best answers
Sounds delicious!!

Who makes that IR?
It's a free one I found a while back of a Bogner cab with greenbacks. The person who made it has since deleted their web page though

michaei

New here
Best answers
Sounds great
Where do I place the irs
In What numbers are they

Last edited:

Markjayw

New here
Best answers
Love your videos Leon. Really great help to new AX8 users. Love your green PRS Custom 24, have the same guitar.

Can you explain how to load user presets into my AX8?

Fractal Fanatic
Best answers
Much appreciated. The CU24's are magical guitars.

Open Axe-Edit and in the top let corner you'll see "Import". Hit that tab, find the preset and open it. Then hit save to save it to your desired user slot.

Markjayw

New here
Best answers
Much appreciated. The CU24's are magical guitars.

Open Axe-Edit and in the top let corner you'll see "Import". Hit that tab, find the preset and open it. Then hit save to save it to your desired user slot.
Found it on Youtube yesterday. Much appreciated. Keep up the great work!

cyoung

Regular
Best answers
Leon,

Can you export the IR and post it here? I tried to import the preset into my Axe Fx II and the cab is not there.

Thanks.

Stratman68

Fractal Fanatic
Best answers
Hey Leon
Hurray! Single coils................Thanks for sharing Leon. Just happens that my main Strat is loaded with fralins............

Fractal Fanatic
Best answers
Leon,

Can you export the IR and post it here? I tried to import the preset into my Axe Fx II and the cab is not there.

Thanks.
Will do as soon as I get home.

Hey Leon
Hurray! Single coils................Thanks for sharing Leon. Just happens that my main Strat is loaded with fralins............
Fralin make some awesome pickups.

Top Bottom