Bug? Yet another name timout issue.

fatoni

Inspired
So I've followed all the steps and advice I could find. Both the axe and mfc are up to date. When using a cat5 the two communicate and then randomly if I change a preset, they will stop playing nicely. When chaning the mfc patches, nothing happens on the axe fx and then I get an eventual name timout. Despite the fact that I updated via midi, when I have things set up for midi there are no patch names or ability to conrol the axe via mfc. I have it set up for axe ii and when im using ethernet i have it on expansion and when i use midi, i have it on midi. is there anything stupid im missing?

thanks in advance.

i'm having a similar issue. been thru all the parameters double checking everything. I filed a support ticket

Maybe try using MIDI or FASLINK instead of Ethernet. It seems many folks that have the name timeout issues are using Ethernet/Ethercon and the problem often disappears when switching to MIDI or FASLINK.

Maybe try using MIDI or FASLINK instead of Ethernet. It seems many folks that have the name timeout issues are using Ethernet/Ethercon and the problem often disappears when switching to MIDI or FASLINK.
I have had the issue with Faslink.

I have the same issue here running Faslink with MFC101 Mk 3 and Axe FX XL+

It happened when I hit two switches on the MFC at the same time by accident. The MFC locked up and then I had the name timeout.

Back
Top Bottom