Yet Another Dingwall (Afterburner I)

selta

Power User
Well... this is likely the last Dingwall I purchase until the Combustion 6 comes out, or I break down and order one.
Regardless, I'm pretty stoked for it
It's an Afterburner I, that had the neck pickup changed for the P-Tone, and had a 2 band Glock preamp added in as well.
I'm super stoked for it... and should have it either Thursday or Friday.(sorry for the large photo)

afterburner.jpg

Sweet! Totally envious. I'm going to have to see about flipping a bass or two and get one of these. They sound fantastic and look great.

Yeah. The Afterburner I is a different beast than the Combustions, too. This one weighs something like 8lb 5oz, so very light, too! I'm really looking forward to the P-Tone as well. I'm thinking of selling my Spector or EBMM Sterling since neither has really been played. I'm pretty sold on the multi-scale instruments, particularly Dingwalls (I played the Ibanez SRFF, and it felt like a cheap knock off that was only half-assed done).
Definitely pick one up if you can... even though it seems like mostly metal players use them, I'm finding the Combustions to be quite versatile... even deep, fat reggae tones are easily had in there... and everything in-between.

Back
Top Bottom