Yes, yet another human being guitar player- from Italy, ahh, Italy

Stratman68

Axe-Master
So, It takes a while to be really versatile on guitar, Right? Wrong........................Young Italian girl shows us depends how hard you try! 3 Videos!
She plays everything from Steve VAi, Satch, Dream Theater, Becker, Randy R, etc, etc, etc. Lot's of talent. I think she is another young player who started in classical music.
Really need to listen to the Mozart piece in it's entirety-Wonderful!

Last edited:
I totally agree. Great player!

Some people in Germany use this saying (la bomba, la bimba) without knowing what it means. In fact, it makes no sense at all. It only sounds a little bit funny.

I totally agree. Great player!

Some people in Germany use this saying (la bomba, la bimba) without knowing what it means. In fact, it makes no sense at all. It only sounds a little bit funny.

EDIT: Cypherhost, below, has a better meaning for it. More in line with your thinking.................

I understand you may not know but imho that saying would be more appropriate for Marilyn Monroe than the young guitar player I posted about. If you get my meaning. No harm, no foul. Yes she is very good and not just for her age. :)

Last edited:
I thought it meant "The baby is the bomb!" In other words, very young and very good.
Perhaps it depends where and when you or I heard it. Growing up in new York it was used more for a "compliment" for a pretty lady. I heard it mostly spoken in Italian and I do NOT speak Italian. Marilyn Monroe was actually one of them I remember my uncles saying....as a compliment.
I am very disheartened to say I have no one left in my family who speaks Italian. What a terrible thing actually.

It always astounds me why someone so obviously young and talented, would choose to turn someone else's work into elevator music.

There's no denying she can play guitar though....extremely well!

Good thing for her is she's got plenty of time to 'do her own thing'.

It always astounds me why someone so obviously young and talented, would choose to turn someone else's work into elevator music.

There's no denying she can play guitar though....extremely well!

Good thing for her is she's got plenty of time to 'do her own thing'.
Not sure I understand what you mean? I am thinking you are referring to a lack of extreme passion and facial expressions, etc. If so, that's probably hard to do (without faking like some I could name) if what you are playing comes so "easy" to you. I am curious about your choice of elevator music. Please elaborate. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom