Yes, another Lari Basilio

I have both Far More and The Sound of my Room.

The latter has several guest spots and ventures into a bit more rock areas. Also, a couple nice acoustic tunes.

Why would you still burn CD's to play them? :oops: Why would you even want too? That's like....., so retro. What's next? Still using cassette tapes? VHS?

Why would you still burn CD's to play them? :oops: Why would you even want too? That's like....., so retro. What's next? Still using cassette tapes? VHS?
Seriously? well, let's see...I do NOT watch movies or videos on my phone, imho, that is ridiculous. But, I know all about flash drives, smartphones and music lists, etc, etc, etc. My car has a cd\mp3 player. Also has USB for music playing. Also has input for my smartphone for music playing.
The Answer: I like CD's. I do not need to search thru a thousand+ songs to hear what I want when I drive. Yes, I know I can edit, sort, etc, etc, etc on a flash drive and such.. I am a retired puter tek btw, (computer tech) so I do know. Why don't I have an apple phone or an apple computer since I am a musician? Because, I do NOT want one........................... :)

Seriously? well, let's see...I do NOT watch movies or videos on my phone, imho, that is ridiculous. But, I know all about flash drives, smartphones and music lists, etc, etc, etc. My car has a cd\mp3 player. Also has USB for music playing. Also has input for my smartphone for music playing.
The Answer: I like CD's. I do not need to search thru a thousand+ songs to hear what I want when I drive. Yes, I know I can edit, sort, etc, etc, etc on a flash drive and such.. I am a retired puter tek btw, (computer tech) so I do know. Why don't I have an apple phone or an apple computer since I am a musician? Because, I do NOT want one........................... :)

Apple can suck donkey balls for all I care. And its not so much the overpriced product I hate but the brand's fanclub. And phones suck for watching movies. Or even internet. I just can't type on a small screen. I need a proper keyboard. But I do like my Android phone for music. And not the Spotify kind, because streaming sucks ass, as the recent wave of censoring 'problematic' movies shows. What the stream giveth, the stream will taketh away. I have my music on my device. Plenty of space, more with an SD card, countless albums. I used to have burned CD's with MP3's in my car, because my car stereo was that old. But it always sucked because it always seemed to read MP3 tags wrong, necessitating me to reburn the CD with corrected names/tags, plus I never had the music I wanted in my car that I wanted at the moment. Now I just jack in my phone, sonic heaven. At home my PC has everything I want. I always hated it when a CD had reached the end and the music came to an end and I had to pop in something else. I can't remember the last time I put on a CD. For personal enjoyment.

For work, last week. Because I'm also a parttime fitness instructor, and we are the last of a dying breed who still use pro mixed CD's for our lessons.

I love how she puts music first, then technique. Also that mix of Brazilian - Fusion influences sound fantastic, an artist to follow.

She has an amazing sense of melody. I really admire every aspect of her playing.

Back
Top Bottom