Yellow Dotted Box?

Axeman

Experienced
Hi! Anyone know what the yellow dotted box is around some of the cab names in the cab block? They keep changing without me making any changes. This screen shot has the left most cab highlighted with yellow dotted box (the only one highlighted). When I click the "Cab More..." tab, and then come back to this main tab, then one or more names have the dotted yellow box when I didn't change anything. It seems random. I don't see this described in the manual.
Thanks!

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 1.40.21 PM.png

It’s Tab focus. What ever has it can be controlled by arrow keys on your keyboard. Handy if you want to keep your hand off your mouse.

It’s Tab focus. What ever has it can be controlled by arrow keys on your keyboard. Handy if you want to keep your hand off your mouse.
The focus indicator is a grey dashed box, which is slightly larger in dimension than yellow box the OP is asking about. I have no idea what the yellow box is :).

box.jpg

Thank you! But why would it change when I switch tabs. Sometimes one cab is outlined, and when I click on that same tab later without making any changes, all four are highlighted in yellow. Completely random.

Thank you! But why would it change when I switch tabs. Sometimes one cab is outlined, and when I click on that same tab later without making any changes, all four are highlighted in yellow. Completely random.

Well, clearly I'm wrong:

The focus indicator is a grey dashed box, which is slightly larger in dimension than yellow box the OP is asking about. I have no idea what the yellow box is :).

View attachment 114550

Back
Top Bottom