Yek's Presets for MkI/MkII (v15.03) and Blog

Good to hear this. Let me know if you come across errors or issues!

Man I love your patches. These patches are what I was looking for.
But I can only find 3 patches in the last update inside the zip file.
Is going to be any more?

Thanks. Download the Effects Presets file, right below the "Main Presets" link in the OP.

Great new setup Yek! I like the fact everything is in one main preset now...saves tap dancing ;) I'm trying to setup IA06 and IA10 as you have but struggling to get them to work, do you have an idiots guide?

I think I might have it...does REVEAL have to be on all the time for IA06 to take you back to the Main Preset?

Nope, Reveal only applies to the bottom row switches. #6 is on the 2nd row, from below.

Yes I do. Bottom row is for presets 0 - 4, as well as for effects (phaser, flanger etc.) after pressing Reveal.

If you've installed firmware 12.03, beta 5, you may have noticed that the delay in some presets is oscillating.
This happens with Delay blocks using global blocks, as is the case in many presets of mine.

Just adjust the Feedback parameter(s) in the Delay block to fix this.

Yek's Presets (v12.03 beta 4) and blog

Hi Yek. What levels of mix are you using on the two OH IR's? I've done it at 100% on both for the time being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50/50 works. But currently I prefer the 57 to be the main mic and adding a bit of R121 softness/warmth at -10 dB.

50/50 works. But currently I prefer the 57 to be the main mic and adding a bit of R121 softness/warmth at -10 dB.

Will give that a go. Many thanks. :) Definitely your best 'main' presets to date. New band to try all this out with the CLR too. 21st Jan cannot come soon enough!! :)

I'm finally going to try these out, just so i'm sure, can I just download a few of the presets to try or do you have to download a whole bank of presets?

It's all covered in the OP.

Some new stuff arriving this week.

A new rack panel from Vafam Sound. Providing more and better located connections, and labels.

ASW KTS-70 speaker. Replaces the one I received last year, which was faulty.

ATTY Attenuator. Easy volume control for my two CLRs.

Last edited:
I received a picture today.

Left to right:

1 - USB
2/3 - 2x speaker (power amp)
4/5 - Input 2 L/R (for connecting music player and stuff)
6 - MIDI (this is for MFC updates)
7 - Input 1 Right (for 2nd guitar)
8/9 - 2x Output 1 1/4"
10/11 - 2x Output 1 XLR
12 - MFC (XLR)
13 - MFC (Ethercon)
14 - Power Out
15 - empty
16 - Power In

vafam2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Yek, I was browsing your presets and I thought for some reason you had an acoustic sim patch, I know I actually used it live for a few shows a few FW revs back.....am I just not seeing it in the latest?

BTW, that new panel is probably the most robust featured version I have seen from Vafam to date...really nice!

Reactions: yek
I received a picture today. Almost finished, labels and some cables/connectors to be added.

Left to right:

1 - USB
2/3 - 2x speaker (power amp)
4/5 - Input 2 L/R (for connecting music player and stuff)
6 - MIDI (this is for MFC updates)
7 - Input 1 Right (for 2nd guitar)
8/9 - 2x Output 1 1/4"
10/11 - 2x Output 1 XLR
12 - MFC (XLR)
13 - MFC (Ethercon)
14 - Power Out
15 - empty
16 - Power In

vafam2.jpg

MIDI for MFC updates...clever.

Back